RIDE 3 - Gear Request (TYCO BMW Suits, Gloves, Helmets, Boots)

Hello to the RIDE 3 modding community. I know this is quite a bit to ask but I was hoping someone would be able to create replica's of the TYCO BMW Teams including racers like Keith Farmer with his helmet, suit, gloves and boots etc and possible even a few other members of the on the BSB side and Road Racing side. Thanks for giving me your time to read this and I hope someone can provide thanks.
31564724687_20bfb31d4a_b.jpg
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
keith-web.jpg

Kind Regard
RexySmexy :inlove:

Last edited:

Sim725

100RPM
I've been interesting in making some BSB suits and helmets, I can easily do the re texture work, but the swapping helmet models and importing the assets into the game I find difficult.

I've been interesting in making some BSB suits and helmets, I can easily do the re texture work, but the swapping helmet models and importing the assets into the game I find difficult.
Thanks for the quick reply Sim725. I completely understand the difficulties in this line of work and I hope I am not forcing anything upon you. I really appreciate the effort though! Seeing BSB Gear that matches the BSB bikes in the game would be quite amazing in my opinion and I wish you the best of the luck if you decide to pursue this idea.

Kind Regards

Sim725

100RPM
Thanks for the quick reply Sim725. I completely understand the difficulties in this line of work and I hope I am not forcing anything upon you. I really appreciate the effort though! Seeing BSB Gear that matches the BSB bikes in the game would be quite amazing in my opinion and I wish you the best of the luck if you decide to pursue this idea.

Kind Regards
Yeah I've been trying to see what gear the AI use, some wear colours that match the bikes, so I might just do those specific suits, but I'll probably just do generic bsb brands without rider branding just teams.

Sim725

100RPM
Small little go, based on the new Dainese Mugello suit, as this is my favourite brand I'd only be making suits for that brand.
Untitled-1.png

Small little go, based on the new Dainese Mugello suit, as this is my favourite brand I'd only be making suits for that brand. View attachment 292926
This is beautiful looking work here I must say, thanks again for the reply. I understand not making the suit unique to each TYCO team member and I 100% agree with that, too much unnecessary work. I hope to see this gear in-game some time soon! :inlove: I hoping you can make the Helmets and Gloves a possibility too! :inlove: Many thanks again!

Kind Regards

Top Bottom