Ride 3: 'Free Pack 3' Released

Ride 3 Update 1.jpg

A third free DLC for Ride 3 has been released across both console and PC platforms.

The new game upgrade, featuring a new bike in the form of the 2006 Kawasaki Z1000 and five new career mode events, comes to players of the title for absolutely no additional charge, joining up with the previous two update releases into what is forming into a very solid bike racing game.

Milestone have also released a very small update to the game alongside the new content, with promises of a much more substantial release scheduled for sometime within the new few weeks.

Ride 3 Hotfix Notes (21.1.2019)
  • Fixed a crash occurring when restarting track day in career mode.
  • Fixed a crash while browsing liveries.

Ride 3 is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC now.

Join in with the community and discuss this new Milestone bike racing game by heading over to the Ride 3 sub forum today! Check out the news and chat, and download some mods in our Ride 3 Mods section!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief, occasional YouTuber, commentator and broadcaster, with a passion for motorsport on both the real and virtual racetrack.
Reactions: Raffi_M and 9kret9

Brownninja97

1000RPM
Call me crazy, but I think this is the best Milestone game in almost 20 years. Which isn't a very hard feat to pull though, but either way, it's finally a good game by them.
Yeah I think they are improving slowly but surely, in a way I think its a shame though, Gravel could have been better if its wasnt so short, they did quite a lot about that game correctly but the campaign is finishable in around 5-6 hours which sucks.

Top Bottom