Resource icon

RIDE 2 Ride 2 ModSSS 0.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, nice job, that's what i was looking for Ride 2, how to ADD items instead replace them, i use a female character and i was wondering for personal purpose to use textures male suits to add new female suits and viceversa, for male too just the less suits for female... but i don't know which file on data.mix must be edited to add new entities, can u help me please?
I dunno man, i've never tried that. Try asking the guys here :

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ride-2-modding-questions-thread.127449/

go to DATA\DB\PLAYERPROFILE\DB_Equipmentitems.bml ... every item has a "gender_key", try changing this from MALE to UNISEX or FEMALE depending what you wanna do.

go to DATA\DB\PLAYERPROFILE\DB_Equipmentitems.bml ... every item has a "gender_key", try changing this from MALE to UNISEX or FEMALE depending what you wanna do.
Thanks x help! I'll try.. yeah i wanted try to add all items for males and females instead replace textures... also for bikes will be nice something like new skins, suspension colors..
Thank u very muchhh! Very accurate help! :laugh:

which files are responsible for the manual clutch? and which button (xbox 360 joypad) activates the clutch?

It's in ''DEFAULTBIKERIDE.BML" and search for "ManualClutch" line then change it to "true". But like i said in the overview, there is no dedicated button for this cause i couldn't find it

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 120 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 159 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 223 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 408 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 578 38.7%