Ride Modding Requests Thread

Greetings,

would be pretty nice to have this paintjob in the game.
Honda VTR SP2 Laguna Seca.
DSC01889.jpg

Hello bro ! I want to request to you to make a CBR600RR liveries, the 2009 and 2015 one. Hope you can make livery for both of them, or at least one of them
PhotoGrid_1481018885803.png

Last edited:
I would like to see more models in supermoto category from others categories, eventually with the supermoto rider and riding style
In particular, I would like to see thoose models in the supermoto category:
-ktm r 390
- aprilia dorsoduro 1200
-ducati hypermotard
-mv agusta rivale 800
-yamaha mt09 rally
Is there someone that can do it?

Mondello Park International Race Circuit (Ireland) please! There are existing models for car sims, a conversion would do the job. Anyone working it or willing to give it a shot?

Is it possible to change the bikes sounds? I downloaded the 1998 Ninja ZX7RR and it sounds like a vacuum....Is there a way to edit the engine sound or to replace it with the 1998 Suzuki GSX-R 750 sound? Any ideas?

Yes,for example I've replaced zzr1400 with h2r turbo sound:),i've simply renamed the h2r sound files contained data/soundconfig/vehicles in zzr1400 , you have to copy the sound of your interested bikes in a folder and rename it with other bike

I would like someone to correct errors of results to end of race in the Mod MotoGP Track Importeur VR46 approving this circuit pack could create a championship with SBK motorcycles are already inside the game only lacking to decorate the models I would like to see the Ducati1199 Superleggera decorated like Marco Melandri or Chaz Davies (chassis127) or the Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R of Jonathan Rea or Tom Sykes (chassis302). I made some decorations in GP500 but in this game I do not know how to do

Someone could add 2 more circuits in Ride 2 Cadwell Park or Portimao that is in the game SBKGenerations. And some decorations from WSBK2017 Jonathan Rea, Tom Sykes, Marco Melandri, Chaz Davies please thank you

Someone could fix the erroneous results to end of race for the Mod to enable all tracks from VRTG in Ride2 MOTOGP TRACK IMPORTEUR - OFFLINE VERSION 0.47

I tried to rename the sound files in data/soundconfig/vehicles but nothing happens for me....I want to edit the Ninja ZX-7RR sound to make it similar to the GSX-R 750 SRAD sound...any other ideas? After rename, I have to change some other parameters? Please help

I made it!! Thanks Flowrence93!! I uploaded my .dat mix with modified data/soundconfig/vehicles folder in the download section with many bike sound modified by me. I think now they have a more realistic engine sound, let me know if you like!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%