Ride Modding Questions Thread

Im looking for a modder to help with a camera mod. as talked about in other threads there is an element of viberation and shake missing that I feel would make a massive change to the sence of speed and realisim. in my on-board videos I feel like im racing on thin air apart from the odd track bump. the road racing tracks mainly I can tell you are NO WHERE NEAR this smooth. every foot or two there is a bump, tarmac patching etc.

What im getting at is we need viberation and shake added to the bike we see in onboard view. right now it just scims from side to side with such ease and that kills the realisim for me ALL bike games do it! to bring the bike from one side to another at racing pace means the rider has to force it.

quick EG: leaning left, knee still up, holding a slow long bend, ready to come out of it and flip right. ok! hard push of the shoulders right to start lifting the bike up. place chest on tank, lift bum and re-seat farther right. now chest free and shuffle right into you next turn.

this ALL cause instablity, shaking etc where as right now everything happins sooo smooth. but anyway back on track (pun) If a modder would like to help the send me a friend request on steam (Vaulcan) and we can talk.

Im looking for a modder to help with a camera mod. as talked about in other threads there is an element of viberation and shake missing that I feel would make a massive change to the sence of speed and realisim. in my on-board videos I feel like im racing on thin air apart from the odd track bump. the road racing tracks mainly I can tell you are NO WHERE NEAR this smooth. every foot or two there is a bump, tarmac patching etc.

What im getting at is we need viberation and shake added to the bike we see in onboard view. right now it just scims from side to side with such ease and that kills the realisim for me ALL bike games do it! to bring the bike from one side to another at racing pace means the rider has to force it.

quick EG: leaning left, knee still up, holding a slow long bend, ready to come out of it and flip right. ok! hard push of the shoulders right to start lifting the bike up. place chest on tank, lift bum and re-seat farther right. now chest free and shuffle right into you next turn.

this ALL cause instablity, shaking etc where as right now everything happins sooo smooth. but anyway back on track (pun) If a modder would like to help the send me a friend request on steam (Vaulcan) and we can talk.
Have you talked with @Alberto Zanot?

He did the Total FX mod that includes changes in the cameras... Maybe him can help you on what you want. I'm one that feels bothered with this "lack of life" in the onboard views... It will be great something like this!

Hallo, need some help here.
I cant find the physics file for 1299 Panigale Superleggera 2017, maybe there is some override files somewhere?
Thanks.

Hallo, need some help here.
I cant find the physics file for 1299 Panigale Superleggera 2017, maybe there is some override files somewhere?
Thanks.
the 2017 version use the physics of the 2015 bike ... so you need to edit "Ducati_1299_Panigale_S_2015.bml"

I suspect that too, but the stats and actual behavior on track is different on my opinion, the superleggera seem has sorter gear, more controllable and faster around the track than the 2015 version.

I suspect that too, but the stats and actual behavior on track is different on my opinion, the superleggera seem has sorter gear, more controllable and faster around the track than the 2015 version.
look into DB_GameEntityVehicles.bml ... there are the entries which bike use which physics and soundset.

look into DB_GameEntityVehicles.bml ... there are the entries which bike use which physics and soundset.
Yes, its pointing to 2015 version. The only thing that I found why they feel different is the entries on DB_VEHICLEINSTANCES.BML. Its pointing to different vehicle customization key. So far I cant find on what bml that customization key located.

Yes, its pointing to 2015 version. The only thing that I found why they feel different is the entries on DB_VEHICLEINSTANCES.BML. Its pointing to different vehicle customization key. So far I cant find on what bml that customization key located.

i think i found the problem ... milestone dumbness at its best.
in DATA\Physics\vehicleproperties.bml ... there is no entry for any 2017 bike except the honda.
so i assume until you create a correct entry in there ... the bikes will use physics from "DefaultBikeRide.bml"

I have try to edit both DefaultBikeRide.bml and 1299_PANIGALE_S_2015.BML, its comfirm that 2017 version still use 2015 physics. But I think its has some tweaked values somewhere.

Hi everyone, its my very first post here!

Does anyone know if its possible to unlock the access to career championships to other categories and only use PP index as restrictions? For example, I want to use supermoto in a naked or sport bike champ, I've looked at various files in the career datas but no changes has worked for me.

Also another question, is it possible and how to modify the aftermarket wheels stats so that they all have the same specs? Its annoying that only one type (Marchesini M10RS and Alpina Carbon Matrix) are the lightest and end up never using the others.

Last edited:
for the wheels look into "DATA\DB\PLAYERPROFILE\DB_VEHICLEELABORATIONUPGRADES.BML", looks like you can give all parts the same stats there.

mixing supermotos with other classes seems only possible if you reclassify them, but then the bike will have no rider.

Looking into it, thanks for your help!
A shame we can't use supermotos against other bikes, would add a bit of variety...

Edit: made the changes and it works in the bike specs and stats, PP numbers work like before though. Any idea on how to fix that?

Last edited:
I want to ask some mod methode to you please..,
i has create a change to rider livery, but when i repacked it to the mix file... The rider was not appear in the game... And the mix file become a bigger sIze than the original...

Can you tell me where is my fault?.. And what dds settings that should i use..

May u can tell me the step please starting saving dds files

Thanks b 4..

I want to change the exhaust performance data like add little bit power to sc project exhaust
already try it I forget the file name (db playerdata)something like that. I already edit it and my RSV4 has 400 horse power:roflmao: but the speed of the bike still same not fast as H2R. What I need to do?

You need to change the physics properties of the bike inside PHYSICS\VEHICLES\PLAYERDATA
I want to change the exhaust performance data like add little bit power to sc project exhaust
already try it I forget the file name (db playerdata)something like that. I already edit it and my RSV4 has 400 horse power:roflmao: but the speed of the bike still same not fast as H2R. What I need to do?
:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing