Ride Modding Questions Thread

Someone could fix the erroneous results to end of race for the Mod to enable all tracks from VRTG in Ride2 MOTOGP TRACK IMPORTEUR - OFFLINE VERSION 0.47

I would like to be able to decorate some motorcycles on the chassis127 Ducati 1199 super light and chassis302 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R Someone could explain to me which program opens the file and model * .bin is there any tutorial or guide for this

I would like to be able to decorate some motorcycles on the chassis127 Ducati 1199 super light and chassis302 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R Someone could explain to me which program opens the file and model * .bin is there any tutorial or guide for this

Sorry I did not realize that I was repeating some message and writing too much and since I am from Spain now I do not know how to erase everything that is left over

How do you think, guys ? Just manual muffler replace via GFXGEM - BIKE - GFXMUFFLER.BML
I think it's not fit perfectly on original header
Ride2X64 2017-03-05 20-12-42-14.jpg

that would be "MUF_SC_Project_GP70-R_Standard" you should find it 2 lines below the H2R Stock Exhaust ;)

i also tried with the suzuki, but the exhaust is angled 90° away from the bike :(

that would be "MUF_SC_Project_GP70-R_Standard" you should find it 2 lines below the H2R Stock Exhaust ;)

i also tried with the suzuki, but the exhaust is angled 90° away from the bike :(
Okay, thanks for that ! I also want to try to replace the original ZX10R 2016 muffler. By the way, if it's possible to replace the bike original exhaust manifold with the aftermarket manifold ?

how i can change the riding style?? I've tried to change some parameters in gfxgem_chassis like ''riding style'' but doesn't work,i'd like ducati scrambler suepermoto style for flat track and superbike style for crf or other supermotos,how i can do that???

@Suryaaji hm, did you look in ex_manifolds.bml ? should work the same way like wie mufflers i guess...

@Flowrence93 i think you need to edit some stuff inside data.mix as well ... i already tried with Ducati Hypermotard but had no success, only got to get a bike without rider on it :D

About the number in the chassis.bmp is effective in almost all motorcycles but I am trying with Honda CBR1000RR TEAM HONDA RACING 2015 and changed to number not and now they leave 3 textures in gray since this bike has 3 numbers implanted chassis_221.mix does not have The transparent cupula file and I do not know how to do I need help

@Suryaaji hm, did you look in ex_manifolds.bml ? should work the same way like wie mufflers i guess...

@Flowrence93 i think you need to edit some stuff inside data.mix as well ... i already tried with Ducati Hypermotard but had no success, only got to get a bike without rider on it :D
If i replace for example ducati scrambler model and texture with a supermoto files??Could go?In case what files must be replaced?

Hi Guys!! Could anyone guide me in the rigth direction, how I could port RIDE2 bike (R1) to VR46 (MotoGP16)
I mean which of those files must be editing, Once I may 1 bike the rest could be same , I just want MotoGP = R1,Moto2 =R2 and so on.....
I really appreciate any kind of tips to do this, Thank you

Is it possible to enable a freelook while riding ? I was gutted this isn't possible thus making the head tracker useless for this game. Also it might help with enabling a VR mode if this was possible.

Hello guys! Im new in mods with Ride 2 and i dont know how to put real phisics mods in mi game... Could you help me or give me a tutorial of how to install it? Im interested too into make a mod, im studiying informatic and i love this world but i dont know how to begin! Thank you!

Hi everyone !
If it's possible to replace 1299 Panigale Superleggera Level 2 Gold Suspension with the 1199 Panigale Superleggera Level 2 Gold Suspension ? Because the original level 2 suspension on 1299 Superleggera looks ugly
Thank you

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing