Ride Modding Questions Thread

Sure it is scummy .... but i don't see a big difference in that or puttin the bikes in the DLC on day they release the DLC.
They could just pretend they made the bikes in the meantime and you would never notice.
Bad side effect ... people who did not even buy the game can drive all the bikes, that honest people still have to wait for months to be released. In VR46 they built DLC smarter ... I found it impossible to unlock the legendary bikes there :D

I made it too!
Not sure if this counts as a mod, but I unlocked future DLCs lol

F*ck Milestone for charging for content that's been in the game since release.

Ukx3kpl.jpg

I will never show anybody how to unlock all that dlc, i think because it's obviously illegal and it would make them suffer or probably bankrupt. So please don't do that or we might never see any Ride sequel

Last edited:
Anyone knows where is game data? I crash my data pasting a mod and I lose all of my bikes and progress, I don't want to restart the game... You know how can I recover my data?

Anyone knows where is game data? I crash my data pasting a mod and I lose all of my bikes and progress, I don't want to restart the game... You know how can I recover my data?
Do you mean the save game?

It's in C:\Users\Your user name\AppData\Roaming\Milestone\Ride2\Saves

Hm, maybe you saved in wrong DXT format or did a mistake on re-packing the files...
could you post a screeny of your mixfile remixer before you hit "pack new mixfile" ?

okay i see whats wrong ;) for Root source directory in ReMixer ... use the main path (D:\Game Mods\Ride2\Bikes\) ... otherwise the internal filepath of the mixfile is wrong.

for DXT format i am pretty sure you have to use "DXT5 ARGB 8bpp interpolated alpha" and generate mipmaps enabled.

edit : almost forgot .. check the "compress files" box in Remixer ... otherwise you files will be bigger than needed

Last edited:
When you say use the main path... do you mean the path of the game in the steam folder?

cause i havent changed that :D ...
no i meant for repacking your modded files ... in the middle row of ReMixer you see "internal filepath" ....
That has to be BIKES\CHASSIS\CHASSIS_314 in your case .
So you gotta have D:\Game Mods\Ride2\Bikes\ ... set as "Root directory for mixfile"

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%