Ride Modding Questions Thread

Hi
is possible to remove category restrictions for circuits?
I want to go in supermotard circuits with differnt bikes!
Yes you can, just edit DATA/DB/DB_TRACKS.BML expand all tracks and delete "UnavailableInCategories" line and have fun

Attachments

• Sketch.png
    Sketch.png
    248.9 KB · Views: 311
Reactions: ReZ
Or maybe I can set differents categories to differents liveries?
yes that is somehow possible ... i just turned one livery from the RS250 into a supermoto... but as you can see ... it makes the sumo riders dissapear from their bikes.
you have to edit DB_VEHICLES.BML and DB_VEHICLEINSTANCES.BML at least ...

yes that is somehow possible ... i just turned one livery from the RS250 into a supermoto... but as you can see ... it makes the sumo riders dissapear from their bikes.
it could be due to the riding style?

yes ... but i don't really know what to do there ... when i tried to make the rider wear supermoto clothes on the ducati hypermotard ... i had a ghost rider sitting on the bike :D

i try to edit this two files, in particular the "cateory" voices for the r390, but the vehicle remains in his original class...

So using the Mix File Remixer and the Hex editor; can we add more than one livery to a bike if it only has one? I ask because I have started a racing community for RIDE 2 to organize events and what not.

So using the Mix File Remixer and the Hex editor; can we add more than one livery to a bike if it only has one? I ask because I have started a racing community for RIDE 2 to organize events and what not.
i would say ... no .
you will have to edit a lot of files to add a livery to a bike and have it selectable ingame, it's almost like you would add a new bike to the game if you wanna add liveries :(

i would not call it a mod... and even if i don't like to defend milestone ... but all players having every piece of content on their HDD is good for multiplayer (look at Payday2 for example) ... no one is forced to buy a DLC just to play with their friends who don't have DLC ... just look at assetto corsa and other racing games...i cannot drive DLC cars from the red pack together with my friend, because he does not have the DLC.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%