Richard Burns Rally: RSRBR 2013 Available

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Richard Burns Rally: RSRBR 2013 Available

After their 2010, 2011 & 2012 versions of their mod for Richard Burns Rally, which were extremely successful and popular, it was only logical step that a 2013 version of RSRBR was about to follow.

Just like one would expect the 2013 edition adds stages, cars and general improvements similar to it's predecessors. This year it's necessary to download a track & car pack apart from the mod itself to use the mod to it's fullest and you're all set and ready to hit tarmac, dirt or another kind...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the best Sim Rally racing available? I tried it a few years ago but couldn't get it to work. I was thinking of trying it again.
Yes. By far the best.

Richard Burns Rally, at least. Which particular mod you choose to use (RSRBR, RBR-world, or the Czech mod) is personal preference.
We use RSRBR in online rallies here, and have for quite some time.

Newb question please, so will downloading 2013 main RSRBR and car packs, and all 4 car packs, just overwrite my RSRBR 2012,car packs, track packs, and all 7 updates? sorry not pc savvy.

RallyeSim have a tutorial for the installation.
They always advise to totally uninstall the old installations, including RBR, and to start afresh with a new RBR and RSRBR install. I always follow this advice, and have never had problems.
Overwriting would be a huge risk.

I have "7zip console no working "issue with rsrbr 2013.The car painting especially with the DS3 RRC is only white,from incar view also.On Sieversdorf stage i have this problem almost every car...Never happened before....i got the invidual car packs snd not a full pack. Any ideas??...Thanks guys.

XT8Yz9r.jpg

I have the original RBR disc, but on replays the steering is stuck straight and no lock to lock showing, even though all else seems ok?

Can I download RSRBR 2013 and not have to use my disc? I have fully uninstalled it now.
You need to have the original game installed in order to run RSRBR.

Some camera views in replays (and while driving), show just the static cockpit. You can switch to a different camera view.

Is there anywhere else to download just the exe file for the track pack?
I've done everything else, got every d/l needed but every copy of the exe file for track pack starts to run, choose language and then says file corrupt, no matter which link i get it from. It's only 900kb..:(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.5%