Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
  • Deleted member 133

Download: Subaru Impreza 555 gr.A | Crack Rally Team

Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Subaru Impreza 555 gr.A | Crack Rally Team

This skin is replica of the car that was driven in the Belgian Boucles de Spa rally in 1995. Unfortunately, after a few stages, driver Paul Lietaer crashed heavily, so we saw this car only once on the stages..

Enjoy rallying!

• Deleted member 133

Download: RTS VOLVO 242 Lightspeed

RTS VOLVO 242 Lightspeed

Follow the instructions to install the car to your RBR.
if it does not work, dont re-edit the sound and keep the original one.

• Deleted member 133

Download: Pikes Peak Climb v1.22 (BTB Project)

Pikes Peak Climb v1.22 (BTB Project)

This track is released under a Creative Commons license, so you are allowed to:

• share: distribute, copy, trasmit the track, race on-line
  • change: modify/adapt/improve the track and publish your adaptation. This includes exporting the track for any game BTB supports.
No need to ask for permission for the above actions.

Only restrictions are that no commercial use is allowed and you are kindly asked to include in the documentation a link to the original track.

Climb to the Pikes Peak. You can find the description of how it was built on this page (the how-to is a work in progress):

http://zaxxon.host22.com/

Changes in last version (v1.22):

• Transparent wall has been changed because it was visible in some PCs (with Vista I think)
  • Both terrain and road have been split in several parts, so now editing the track is quicker (I would say now it is possible).
Version 1.22 has no other differences with version 1.21.

Nevertheless version 1.22 exported for RBR can also be downloaded from
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hz1ynndnhf4/RBR_PikesPeak122.rar
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Click HERE to download Version 1.21 BTB Project

• Trees added
  • Terrain inside some hairpins refined
  • Texture of terrain near the road in the second part of the track has been slightly changed. Now it is not so green.
"Great Britain (RBR)" XPack is needed
DOWNLOAD FROM HERE IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT. Put this XPack inside the
Xpacks subfolder of the PikesPeak121 project folder.

NOTE: 10000 trees have been added. It is ok for my PC/graphics card, but if you want less trees you can remove them or just use the list of objects of the version 1.20 (in the Venue.xml just remove the 1.21 list and include instead the 1.20 list)

Version 1.21 exported for RBR can be downloaded from:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/krq5z5...kesPeak121.rar

CREDITS:
- Higher mountain's textures are a modification of Punkt's Hi-Res textures:
http://forums.taleworlds.net/index....766a391986bbb8ef036b2725e&/topic,46448.0.html
- Trees's textures are from RBR, except one tree that is a free sample from Marlin Studios
http://www.marlinstudios.com/samples/sampvtf.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------

Click HERE to download version 1.20

• Completely new terrain
  • New road. Both altitude and position are new

• Position of the first half of the road has been slightly changed to better fit the mountains. Position data from Google Earth is not reliable for this part of the road.

• Road is smoother in the hairpins
  • New vegetation

• The are more tree's types, and new bushes
  • Vegetation reaches higher altitude, matching videos and satellite info.
  • Vegetation components change with altitude, as they do in the real track
  • New 3D object: a house
  • Starting and finishing parts of the track have been changed
  • Road's texture changes
  • New mountain's texture
"Great Britain (RBR)" XPack is needed
Xpacks subfolder of the PikesPeak120 project folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK HERE to download version 1.15
:
- "New" textures for mountain, road and vegetation
- Minor changes in terrain elevation (just a couple of nodes)
- New grass
- 3D Objects and spectators added (you need "Great Britain (RBR)" XPack
Xpacks subfolder of the PikesPeak115 project folder)

CLICK HERE to download version 1.14:
- Some too dark polygons have been fixed.
- A little zone of the terrain that was too low has been fixed.
- The boundary walls are collideable again (thanks to forum user Kerante :wink2:)
- There are new trees (evergreens, not pines) and bushes.

CLICK HERE to download version 1.13:
-I have shrunk the driveable zone of Terrain. I made this change to reduce the amount of trees needed to fill this zone. In the boundary of this zone there is a tree-wall.
- The mountain has been redefined. Now less area is covered and the resolution is better for approximately the same amount of polygons.
-There are trees and grass. They are provisonal, and will be changed in the future for pines. The vegetation is present only below a specific elevation.
- The physics of the track have been changed.
- Visible and invisible walls are there in the model, but are no longer collisionable. I do not know the reason. I will try to fix it in future releases.

CLICK HERE to download version 1.12d:
-softened mountains
-track elevation slightly modified to better fit the mountain (now it has more ups and downs)
-only 7 nodes define track profile instead of 9
-an invisible wall prevents the car from falling out of the circuit.

CLICK HERE to download version 1.08

• Deleted member 133

Download: A 7000 Final version

A 7000 Final version

there is my first proyect for RBR, based on real road from Malaga, Spain.

"carretera de Colmenares - A7000" it is the real name of the road.

I hope you like this rare stage for RBR, also you can see it on Rfactor and Racer but it comes later... working on that right now.

FINAL update. (maybe)

please tell me if you have low FPS or find some bug.

There is a lot of Jay_p_666, he relases the GreatBritain Xpack, and i make some stupid reply during that procces... sorry jay_p_666.

Ennisfargis relase some awesome xpacks and i use a lot of that work, thanks for share your work.

Delu77 is one of the greatest buider for RBR, and i use a lot europen Xpack, thanks mate, i love your work.

Kytt´s trees are simply perfect for my stage there is a lot of his work inside this stage.

Eno72 show us how to make a smart work, i try to change some values following his example and use a lot his work to place a custom sky inside my stage.

Zaxxon do the sky box and i learn a lot things from him, but you have to wait for my second stage to see what i am talking about.

sky texture is from Philo source.

thanks to them my stage look "awesome" i don´t know about 3D modelling or textures.

Special thanks to Piddy for BTB (most easy soft i managed ever, i love BTB) and F.Black, they give me a chance to build and export the stage in the easy way. thanks.

if you are interested in the BTB proyect to make some changes or simply look inside, email me at:

clavicula@gmail.com

• Deleted member 133

Download: Country Roads 1.2

Country Roads 1.2

Country Road v1.2
========================

This track was quickly created in order to test a new version of the Richard Burns Rally plugin.

It is not intended as a demonstartion of the full quality that can be obtained; that said, it's still pretty FN good.

This version has over 250,000 objects, more than double displayed in the first Country Roads release.

This track has been made in under two days and as a test is not completed to it's full potential.

- There are no pacenotes.
- There are no retaining walls; stray more than 20 meters from the edge of the road and you risk falling to infinity.
- The plugin is not compatible with previous versions of plugins - do not attemtp to run older tracks using this plugin. Note the current copy of BTB will, during export, overwrite the plugin automatically.

See the ReadMe.txt for more information.

• Deleted member 133

Download: stage from Ostfold rally 2005

stage from Ostfold rally 2005

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: downloadii_create_newthread_desc -->
ss7 and ss8 from Ostfold rally, Norway, 2005. in one stage. 13.1km

My first track, so dont expect to much. I have learned a lot in the prosess.

It might be bumpy, but so are the roads its based on.

It is still being worked on, but I will mainly focus at a new stage from same rally in the next weeks.

Thanks to Piddy, and everyone at btb forum in racedepartment.

I hope it works as it should, because i am not good at files and suport..:)
Have fun, and enjoy.
Regards

Utrygve

• Deleted member 133

Download: RBR_My_Backyard

RBR_My_Backyard

Welcome to My Backyard! :car: . (V0.8) lol :)
(targa, rally) FOR RICHARD BURNS RALLY

I originally started this as a 3k track but thought in the words of Jeremy Clarkson
'lets make it, bigger'

and this is what I got!

Now a sprint through several different roads, which are mainly gravel, there is allot more scenery, bridges, a small town and more roads than you can poke a stick at!.

I am using some of the ground textures made by joe wood and converted by Frank 55.
I own rally trophy and am capable of extracting the textures but have used the ones created by Frank 55.

overall I'd say 55% done as I can't stop adding roads Doh!.

Notes on current version.

Intersections are marked with blue directional signs, The low pointer follows the main timed circuit. The upper pointers denote roads that provide an alternate route, shortcut or just fun track!.
The "!" triangle boards mark the 'off rd' style tracks.

I have just started the nth end of the highway, it is linked at the top just no scenery yet.

I'm also creating a 4x4 track, Some where in the middle of this track to test out the buggies and maybe the 'RF 4 wheel drive mods' that are being created.......... keep your eyes open! lol...

Gotta work out some river crossings soon! he he.

So grab ya gps and a cut lunch and

Enjoy all ..........

INSTALL NOTES!!!!!!

I HAVE PACKED THE TEXURES UP INTO A RAR FILE INSIDE THE TEXTURES FOLDER, PLEASE EXTRACT THESE BEFORE INSTALL.
SO, EXTRACT THE TRACK TO A TEMP FOLDER, FIND TEXTURES.RAR IN THE TEXTURES FOLDER, EXTRACT,
COPY RX_CONTENT INTO YOUR BRB FOLDER.

I don't own RBR so I hope this works ok!

On export I got told "Poly's where too big to drive on" so i said yes to halveing poly's, I'm not sure what this has done to the terrain heights etc. so hopefuuly it still looks ok.
There are holes in the scenery as this is very much inprogress, also guardd rails won't catch you, I'm having a problem getting them to work out of btb. (for RF anyway.)

RFactors, GT subaru, historic x, Howston used extensively in this sucker!!!!!

Many Thanks go to Brendon for BTB
Ennisfargis
Chub Pearson
Joe wood / Frank 55
jay_p_666
woodn :for brilliant textures and models .

Exceptional thanks to jay_p_666 for the Great britain Xpack, Brilliant! Thankyou!

Hope I got you all!

Cheers Legends!

Ps. yes this was my 25k scramble track, which is now approx 14k's main loop.
25k's got too scary to develop......

How do I attach pictures!?:)

• Deleted member 133

Download: Mount Herman v4 (BTB Project)

Mount Herman v4 (BTB Project)

• change: modify/adapt/improve the track and publish your adaptation. This includes exporting the track for any game BTB supports.

Only restrictions are that no commercial use is allowed and you are kindly asked to include in the documentation a link to the original track.

Based on a real road, Mount Herman's road, in Colorado, near the Pikes Peak.

Great Britain (RBR) XPack is needed.
Download it from HERE if you don't have it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
...........................................................................................

Version 4

• New sky
  • More fps (+6)
RSRBR exported files:

...........................................................................................

Version 3b

• New textures
  • More vegetation
  • A few 3D objects
  • Two road-crossings added
  • version 3b fixes a few levitating objects from version 3
Inside the zip there is a file called pacenotes.ini. Put it in the folder where you exported the track, replacing the file with the same name, if you want to use these automatically generated pacenotes.

BTB Project:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dndjvmmimjn/BTB_Herman_v3b.rar

Track exported for RBR (plugin RBR_RX):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nfcdy3zjgmy/RBR_Hermanv3b.rar

You can play the track reversed or only one third of the track, if you want. Just uncompress following files:

part1.zip - First zone
part2.zip - Middle zone
part3.zip - Final zone
normal.zip - original direction
reversed.zip -reversed direction

Example: if you want to play, let's say, the second part of the track, then extract the ini files from part2.zip and copy them to the root folder of the RBR exported files (where the .ini files are). If you want to play again the whole track just extract the files from normal.zip and copy them to the same root folder.

Version 2

It is just a first version, so don't expect too much: just road, mountains and some vegetation.

It is a gravel, 22Km long road.

There are 115.000 trees/bushes.

No 3D objects at the moment. Sorry.

Inside the zip there is a file called pacenotes.ini. Put it in the folder where you exported the track, replacing the file with the same name, if you want to use these automatically generated pacenotes.

I hoope you like it. Drive with care!:skywalker:

Credits: road gravel textures are from RBR

BTB Project:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ozndyomzmyy/BTB_Hermanv2.rar

Track exported for RBR (plugin RBR_RX):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jqojwm2dntd/RBR_Hermanv2.rar

• Deleted member 133

Download: Cogonieznajom Rally Track

Cogonieznajom Rally Track

The route I am the author, created in the BTB. I worked on it for about two
weeks. Route was originally created for Richard Burns Rally. This is a quick section of asphalt with many jumps and narrow arches. The route is devised for the game and this is my first project of this kind, so please do your understanding if something has not been developed in one hundred percent:)

This is direct link to a download track:
http://www.filefront.com/14421803/Cogonieznajom Track RBR.rar

• Deleted member 133

Download: casar de palomero

casar de palomero

tramo de 5 klm rallye norte de extremadura caceres españa
con zonas rapias y muy lentas cruces y puentes estrechos
espero que os guste

• Deleted member 133

Download: Sweet Lamb 1.2.1 (Rally Wales GB)

Sweet Lamb 1.2.1 (Rally Wales GB)

The Sweet Lamb track in this layout is used in the Wales Rally GB (WRC). The same stage will be used in the WRC this year.
Documentation for RBR-RX version was based on the 2008 stage, using onboard videos and photos found over the internet.
Terrain modelling was based on Google Maps and streetmap.co.uk.
This is my first serious project, it was started in February 2009 and took maybe 250 working hours, comprising all the learning process of btb and other related software.

Thanks go to jay_p_666 for his enthusiasm and some objects of his GB xpack (spectators, cars and vans, trunks, red flag, big rock), to Woodn for his "tractor" and roller from his "dirt track equipment" xpack and to 6e66o for letting me use the AbuDhabi and Easynet banner textures from his RBR France textures.
Textures are modifications/combinations of RBR original ones, personal photos and photos from CGtextures.
All other objects other than those aforementioned were made from scratch.

Thanks go of course to Piddy and Blackf, for developing BTB and for creating a growing community of track makers. Don't even dare stopping development... ;-)
Special thanks go to the newborn Italian RBR-Online.it Track Development Team (especially to "master" Delu77) for helpful and funny daily discussions on btb and related stuff, for patient testing of my track and for saying "OOOOOOOOhhhh!!!!" when I added the dark and rainy clouds. This track wants to be the beginning of a constant and, hopefully, good quality production of stages for our beloved RBR.

This track is distributed as is, it cannot be redistributed without permission, or even sold. I give it for free but please contact me if you intend to use it for any other purposes.

IMPORTANT: this track is released for personal and off-line use. If someone intends to use it for online tournaments, he is strongly urged to contact me on the RaceDepartment Forum for details.

Instructions: just drop the "sweet lamb 1.2.1" directory into the tracks folder of RX_content. It was exported with the latest plugin (v0.7 or v0.8).
Requirements: it runs smoothly on my 3 years old pc with Athlon X2 3800+, 2GB DDR RAM, 8800GTS 320MB, winXP, vsync ON, AA 4x at 1680x1050. Much effort was put to optimize textures, materials, polygon use and LOD in order to keep the framerate high.

14 September 2009 (v1.0)
28 September 2009 (v1.2.1)
Eno72

• Deleted member 133

Download: Las Majadas v1.4 (BTB Project)

Las Majadas v1.4 (BTB Project)

Based on a real road, near Zarzuela in Cuenca (Spain).

Video:

Version 1.4:

- texture change in part of the road
- new physics for the road. Now there are clean and dirty zones. Thanks to liquido for this improvement.
- Better fps (4-5 more in my PC)

Version 1.3:

- New sky
- Mountain's texture slightly changed
- fps raised

Files exported for RBR:

NOTE: Great Britain (RBR) XPack is needed (thanks jay_p_666). Copy it to the XPacks subfolder.

NOTE: thanks to Kytt for the superb EST XPack. I have used several trees from it for this track.

Download: Zoka's track (42mb)

Downloads: A new file has been added by zoka:

Zoka's track (42mb)

Track is based on real road in Serbia,my locality,its long about 3,5 km,many times i walk this track and i need about 30 min to foot it.
But in WRC car you need about 1min and 40 sec.so track is short.I always wonder how fast will be possible to drive on that my road,and i find that is about 200km/h,ofcourse its easy to do that in game :D.
This is my first track and i have big help from Zaxxon,he made mesh for track and i was have big problems with low fps,thanks to Zaxxon's tweaks that problem was solved.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%