Rich Energy Now Lightning Volt - William Storey Ousted

His name is William Storey, not Richard Storey. But I can believe he would change his own name too after all this! :roflmao:

lol ooops! Thanks man - I do that every single sodding time! I used to know a lad called Richard Storey, and since my brain stopped absorbing new information after I hit 21, its almost impossible to get it through my thick skull that he's called William..!!

Updated. Cheers!

lol ooops! Thanks man - I do that every single sodding time! I used to know a lad called Richard Storey, and since my brain stopped absorbing new information after I hit 21, its almost impossible to get it through my thick skull that he's called William..!!

Updated. Cheers!
No worries! I heard you say it on the podcast the other day too haha.

OMFG this is all just too funny!! :roflmao:
I swear to god the whole damn thing just has to be a stunt to entertain us all. Who could ever take this clown seriously? But I do love how he retained control of the Twitter account and badmouthed the other shareholders...

It's all malicious propaganda spread by social media to confuse the racing masses into thinking that something that wasn't real was in a virtual way and if you closed your eyes and day dreamed hard enough you could taste it.....works for William.

Missed his calling as a ZZ Top impersonator :p

ZZ_Top_2015-5c4e8fcc46e0fb0001dddff6.jpg

When will P***y natural energy drink take off? First one I've drank and not wanted to spit out, it's not great, but the sponsorship has potential.

I'm not generally a conspiracy guy, but actually, hell, count me a RE conspiracy guy now.

If you want to hide something real big, best to hide it in plain sight of everyone...
I start to think that this whole chain of events, legal actions and public trainwreck is a well-thought campaign, and the people behind it are getting exactly what they are planning.
I'm not even sure WS or investors are the real names now. And while everyone is getting bored of this whole story, IMO this is the moment when it gets real interesting. There is a ton of questions now - who are the real people behind it all, what's the real agenda etc.

34ab569a2fe772e9b3c8a7f956035cc7f4158a32ead4cfa647970de3e7005768.jpg

url

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%