Rich Energy Now Lightning Volt - William Storey Ousted

Translation from BS to English:

"I sold my shares to a Trust in my name thereby maintaining secret ownership. Then when the time is right I'll have the trust sell it back to me for one $ (or Euro) and the rest will be profit. The profit then by the company back in full and I will continue f------ing over race teams ****laughing in Skeletor****".

Dudes you need a new news story.

Not a pleasant experience, visiting your site and being greeted by that beardy chap.

Can't you find a story related to a nice 90s F1 car or something?

This is a motorsport-related news story. You may not like it and may not be interested in it, but it's still news. You can usually tell by the headline and photo if it's something that will interest you or not, so next time just avoid clicking the link! :)

I think I'm lost. So it begins with Storey that says that Rich Energy is no longer the title sponsor of Haas after the Austrian GP. Then the stakeholders said that Storey has no decision power and they're still the title sponsor of Haas.
Now Storey sells Rich Energy to this Lighting Volt, and reading the tweets it seems that Storey is behind that account too... maybe a fake created by a random user?

Not a pleasant experience, visiting your site and being greeted by that beardy chap.

Can't you find a story related to a nice 90s F1 car or something?
Unfortunately the 90s ended 30 years ago, there are no new episodes.

I don't see why a picture would upset you, this story is hilarious, we don't get this kind of stuff that often so enjoy it while you can.

This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the dodgy **** rich ****ers get up too. The problem is people don't care that rich people lie and cheat their way into wealth so they keep getting away with it.

Amazon, if you live in the right country. Norway is not...

On a sidenote, Storey apparently transferred the Rich Energy name rights or something over to another company before this happened, so - and take this with a pinch of salt - according to Storey talking about himself in 3rd person, he still have the Rich Energy name rights, however the company that was named Rich Energy - that had...has... a deal with HAAS is now called Lightning Volt (No e there @Paul Jeffrey ;) )

It all seemed to unravel with the news that the lawyers Storey have used, didn't want to represent him anymore, and that Storey is(was?) supposed to go to court on Thursday, as he sold 20% of the shares in Rich Energy to a fine-wine investment(!) company called Vin-X in 2017, however, Vin-X never got those shares. And those 20% was enough to remove Storey from having a majority of the shares.

Now, the new CEO of Lightning Volt is also the sole active director of these companies: Treereg ltd, Lead Kite ltd, Empire Tree ltd, SUVL ltd, Silver Pot ltd, Silver Roof ltd, Blue Key Solutions ltd, which all are generic renames of other companies. E.g:
Treereg was Clark Motorsport Limited
Lead Kite limited was JH Business Advisers Limited
Empire Tree Limited was Inspired Technical Services LTD
SUVL Limited was N & P Electrical Installations Limited

Also, the change of address for Rich... Lightning Volt initially changed to the address(then changed it again, to remove the link) of a somewhat dodgy thing called The BDG Group. BDG offers to buy companies that are heading for insolvency , as they say themselves

It seems like all the 8 companies that the new boss Matthew Bruce Kell is a part of, have all been renamed to something generic/weird, and are likely in the same economic situation as Rich... Lightning En... Volt. All companies bought in 2018 (one) and 2019 (seven).

But to end this post - let's take the most interesting bit from the BDG Group.

Yes. Unlicensed. I am sure that if I ever need some help, it's the unlicensed people I want to go to, just like unlicensed doctors and lawyers and so on.

For some reason I don't feel like the saga is over yet. And as @rubaru have said... This kinda exists already.
yCdBz9e.png
There are 3 volts as far as im aware of, its good, gives them 3 logos to choose from lol

This is a motorsport-related news story. You may not like it and may not be interested in it, but it's still news. You can usually tell by the headline and photo if it's something that will interest you or not, so next time just avoid clicking the link! :)

Let's not get too sensitive.

The content of the story, or its relevance, was not what I was talking about.

I just don't think the front page of the RD site looks all that great when headed by massive ugly guy who looks like he's pouring beard all over himself from a black can.

I see that whether I click any links or not.

All I was trying to say was if you get a new story, you'll at least bump him down a bit.

Last edited:
I'm not generally a conspiracy guy, but actually, hell, count me a RE conspiracy guy now.

If you want to hide something real big, best to hide it in plain sight of everyone...
I start to think that this whole chain of events, legal actions and public trainwreck is a well-thought campaign, and the people behind it are getting exactly what they are planning.
I'm not even sure WS or investors are the real names now. And while everyone is getting bored of this whole story, IMO this is the moment when it gets real interesting. There is a ton of questions now - who are the real people behind it all, what's the real agenda etc.

I don't understand what the new company bought? The name is carrying a lawsuit, there's doesn't seem to be any infrastructure to the company. It seems to me it would be a lot less hassle just to start from scratch.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.2%