Rich Energy Haas F1 Livery Design Teased

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Haas Rich Energy 3.jpg
Check out these teaser images of a proposed dramatic new livery change for the Haas F1 team next season.

Having reportedly stolen the Rich Energy drinks brand sponsorship from under the noses of the Williams Grand Prix team late into 2018, Haas F1 and Rich Energy have been busy on social media today showing off some livery concepts for the American teams 2019 Formula One car.

Marking a dramatic departure from the rather sedate colour scheme of Haas Automotive seen since the debut of the outfit at the start of 2016, the JPS inspired gold and black livery thought up by new title sponsor Rich Energy most certainly is something of an eye catching design - and marks a potential return of that famous colour scheme since the demise of the short lived Lotus revival at the end of 2014.

Haas Rich Energy 2.jpg

For more from the world of Formula One, be sure to join in the conversation at our Formula One sub forum right here at RaceDepartment.

Like what we do? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
Maybe it´s just my brain playing up but I think they´ve stolen another concept without crediting the livery concept author.
Also, when I did a Google Search with the last picture it said it was Darth Vader :p

Last edited:
I think it looks.... like it has a decent base but could do with some slight improvements still....

Good start, most certainly nothing like the potential it could have. Yet.

Don't like it.

They should go Gold/Black, not Black/Gold... with some well placed White and Red accents, because it is a Haas after all.
That'll stand out far better than another dark car on the grid, imo.

Reminds me of these:

Lotus_79_(3).jpg
04.jpg
03.jpg
swle01-9.jpg

Edit: whoops, already said in the article. I wrote just after seeing those pics without reading the complete text.

Last edited:
The colour scheme is nice.
Rich Energy?A quick company search names 3 Directors.
William Storey-Computer Consultant
Zoran Terzic- Keep Fit Instructor :thumbsup:
Richard Fletcher-Public House Manager (Yes,a pub):)
Source Duedil(Other company searches should bring up similar)

Has anyone seen this Rich Energy drink in a shop?

Haas must have completed some due dilligence & Willam Storey must have some serious investors who plan some serious advertising & distrubution etc. when this sponsorship starts but how do they get a decent return in a crowded energy drink market?

William Storey looks like a normal businessman......Cant wait for the memes.
TELEMMGLPICT000158957565-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwStM9Gy-RA9QoG-_5uIeKyI.jpeg

Don't copy other people's format's and be creative. Do something for America in red White and blue and put the flag of America on it. But you can't be the all American team without interest in a American driver can you.

The colour scheme is nice.
Rich Energy?A quick company search names 3 Directors.
William Storey-Computer Consultant
Zoran Terzic- Keep Fit Instructor :thumbsup:
Richard Fletcher-Public House Manager (Yes,a pub):)
Source Duedil(Other company searches should bring up similar)

Has anyone seen this Rich Energy drink in a shop?

Haas must have completed some due dilligence & Willam Storey must have some serious investors who plan some serious advertising & distrubution etc. when this sponsorship starts but how do they get a decent return in a crowded energy drink market?

William Storey looks like a normal businessman......Cant wait for the memes.
TELEMMGLPICT000158957565-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwStM9Gy-RA9QoG-_5uIeKyI.jpeg

I also don't know what that brand is about, they already have a deal with West Ham United if I'm not mistaken (or another red and blue british club), and now F1, yet I've never seen a can of Rich Energy anywhere in my life.

It has potential, but this should just be a starting point for something better. Too much black on these photos. I hope they do a better job than Lotus in 2014. That car's black and gold livery was ruined by the red rear and front wings.

It has potential, but this should just be a starting point for something better. Too much black on these photos. I hope they do a better job than Lotus in 2014. That car's black and gold livery was ruined by the red rear and front wings.
Ruined? Really?

If anything ruined that car, it was its nose.

A-lot of folks seem to think the current Haas livery is ugly. Well, at least it's distinctive. When the TV broadcast picks up a group of cars, you can clearly see the Haas. With the nearly all black, we are going back a couple of years when several teams chose black and nobody could identify the cars unless up close. I suspect we'll see Haas follow Mclaren at some point and release a distinctive VISIBLE livery. Black cars look NEATO-KEEN at a car show, with all sorts of lighting shining on them. But TV?

It's a little on the Lotus-y side. Haas really need to nail down a permanent color scheme. The Red/White/Black is okay but Red and white should be part of the scheme.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%