Rich Energy Haas F1 Livery Design Teased

I would love to see a return to full sponsor liveries on all cars. Red Bull is the best one currently now that Patron is out of IMSA. BWT, Mann Filters....I don't know, color blocking (no matter what the colors) with sponsor logos sprinkled about is always going to be boring. I guess everyone can't be blessed with one sponsor picking up the bulk of the freight.

I also don't know what that brand is about, they already have a deal with West Ham United if I'm not mistaken (or another red and blue british club), and now F1, yet I've never seen a can of Rich Energy anywhere in my life.
Me Neither sounds like a Red Bull kind of thing. The whole deal with major sponsors is they have to be global and people know who they are all over the world.Like Marlboro or Coke no explanation required.

There is physiology to coulour. Red Makes blood boil. Black is intimidating. And Pink is relaxing a British prison cell was painted pink and inmates said they felt calmer.
Of course Esteban Ocon in a pink Force India in your rear view mirror would do anything but make you calm. Then he will pass and spin you of the track.:ninja::laugh:

Rich Energy?A quick company search names 3 Directors.
William Storey-Computer Consultant
Zoran Terzic- Keep Fit Instructor :thumbsup:
Richard Fletcher-Public House Manager (Yes,a pub):)
Source Duedil(Other company searches should bring up similar)

Has anyone seen this Rich Energy drink in a shop?

This is the group that tried to buy Force India for a considerable amount of money. So yes I agree with you I've never seen their products either but obviously they have good sales! lol :)

Im thinking HASS being into CNC (Computer Nautical Cutting) should have a auto cad image of the component they cut like a piston or piston rod and make a decal. It would be black with white primary lines and other bright coulours highlighting measurements and dimensions. Give fans a idea of what they do as far as cutting metal for engine components.

The colour scheme is nice.
Rich Energy?A quick company search names 3 Directors.
William Storey-Computer Consultant
Zoran Terzic- Keep Fit Instructor :thumbsup:
Richard Fletcher-Public House Manager (Yes,a pub):)
Source Duedil(Other company searches should bring up similar)

Has anyone seen this Rich Energy drink in a shop?

Haas must have completed some due dilligence & Willam Storey must have some serious investors who plan some serious advertising & distrubution etc. when this sponsorship starts but how do they get a decent return in a crowded energy drink market?

William Storey looks like a normal businessman......Cant wait for the memes.
TELEMMGLPICT000158957565-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwStM9Gy-RA9QoG-_5uIeKyI.jpeg

Its not the image of a person its there intellect or the intellect of there advisors. Looks a bit weird but hipsters have that affect on me. His image dose not sell the brand so there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back