Rich Energy Ditch Haas F1 Team

I guess that bearded man's next move is to sue HAAS for keeping the livery after terminating sponsorship, claiming bad publicity or something like that. These things I don't like to read anymore. What a shame entering British GP weekend. Awkward and obnoxious position the HAAS team is in right now.

Doubt it, McBeard has always been sued but not sued anybody thinking he's invincible. No clue what goes on inside his head, but it surely doesn't allign with normal human behaviour, let alone proper business.

1rich.jpg

I wanna see Monster pick up the Haas f1 team. That would be some inception level irony, and it would get the Monster logo on the Red Bull circuit next year :p I really feel for Haas though, it's been rough for them on this F1 trip. Bullsht politics and underhanded business conducted by their primary sponsor certainly doesn't help. It'd be poetic to see what the team can do with some real money behind them.

Further proof moronic rich guys shouldn't run companies, or countries, or have Twitter accounts.

Haas deserve better, it's hard enough trying to be competitive without this noise getting in the way.

Storey has to pay White Bikes (now overdue). As he thinks the law doesn't matter to his personae, another court case doesn't worry him in the slightest imo, cause he doesn't think or act like a normal person in the business world.

It would indeed not surprise me if he would claim "insanity" to get away with everything. If not, I doubt he makes it to the end of the year alive or without "unfortunate accident, like slipping in the shower".

It’s really simple; shell product based company supports most expensive sports sponsorship deal, yet don’t have any actual product... it’s one big fat “write off” for the ultra rich. Just most are smart enough to not go high profile pleasure based expense accounts.

As a normal business guy, the fact that they have no product is a huge revenue loss at venues and the advertising of... nothing.

And just to the guys that like to cross reference other obnoxious tweeters (yes I agree there), you’re either dirt poor, or not American. Anyone with an investment portfolio or even a small 401k, has seen it swell by at least 1/3rd since that orange fella took office. So when looking purely at results? It’s a whole different picture. I’m not a fan of the person in the slightest, but I see the results.

America has the highest number of millionaires/billionaires on the planet, surely Haas can find someone over there that's willing to support the team. They do pretty well considering, a few more millions could get them up near the front.

You mean Road Racing,IOMTT etc,because Moto Gp is boring too.....:rolleyes:
Everything is boring next to road racing.

I really hope that Haas sticks around. If they do, I hope that they replace Grosjean and Magnussen. These two are the Beavis and Butthead of F1.
Grosjean: I wasn’t to blame for K-Mag crash (PlanetF1.com17:18 14-Jul-19)
At least Grosjeans laugable excuse about the crash shows that he is plain stupid.
Or more polite not the sharpest knife in the drawer :roflmao:
His "excuse" after the race was as above - telling that suddenly he got a puncture without having seen who rammed him.
So I wasn’t to blame:laugh:
But eventhough he absolutely didnt see anything then the video of the crash shows that he turns the wheel to the right (aiming Magnussen) to try to force his teammate even further out of the track when they crashed.

So the main problem is probably that even after Grosjean crashed with both Magnussen and 2 other drivers back in the Spanish Grand Prix Guenther Steiner didnt dare to tell Grosjean that because he causes to many goofy accidents then he either has to back off in such situations or he will get fired.
It looks like Steiner hasnt the balls to say this - so probably Grosjean will just goofy on.:whistling:

1.jpg

The way those people act make it seems like they have a legit business to continue. Or maybe they have legit investments they wanna protect, every individual. Let them break even if they are good boys and girls, but honestly I don't see them getting any bigger than they managed so far. And the rename? Lightning Volt eh? Sounds exactly like an emergency rename. Could probably used something kick ass...

"Rich Energy" sounded to me like an off-shore oil rig operation or some newish type of energy source or electricity provider. Lightning Volt sounds like they are selling tasers.

The way those people act make it seems like they have a legit business to continue.
I get the feeling some of these rich guys use companies as a shield against any liability. They can do dodgy stuff blame the company, sell off the problem to a investment group that can clean any responsibility off the company which is basically just some bank accounts, they can pass this shield around avoiding all responsibility and the company does nothing put protect the people in charge of it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 389 39.9%