Ricciardo Ready to Replace Webber at Red Bull?

I thought Porsche denied signing a deal with Webber ?

Also, I don't think Ricciardo is good enough to be at Red Bull, he had an extra years experience last year and was still beaten by a rookie. Raikkonen will most likely replace Webber if he goes and either Hulkenberg or Di Resta will get the Lotus seat.

Im certain they would get a lower ranked driver like riccardo so that Vettel wont have co petition and will remain in the limelight without scandal , dont think they want another Vettel Webber debacle

Horner: ''Webber can't have a future at Red Bull, but there's no driver that will sign for us because Vettel is an unsportsmanlike child that runs the team. If only we had another un-ambitious Australian that will do as he's told and be Vettel's little bitch''

Marko: ''Let me ring my friend Franz, I think he has just the guy''

"The Australian has also lashed out at team principal Christian Horner in recent weeks"

Does anyone have any reports of this?

I'd like to see Daniel get the drive next year with RBR. He seems to have a good future in F1 and probably has the right attitude to play second fiddle to Vettel and the team management. ;)

Hopefully, RBR will decide to invest in the development of an up and coming driver, rather than try to buy another top driver into their team.

It's all speculation at this point, I'll believe it when it happens.
Besides it wouldn't be advantageous for RBR to sign an experienced driver as Number 2, I don't think Vettel would approve of the threat to his Number 1 spot, but on the other hand, it would give him an excuse to disobey team orders and show his true selfish egotistical nature again.

Webbers F1 days are definitely done after 2013 I think.

Cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back