Resource icon

Tracks Ricardo Tormo 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
having an issue with track limits. while well within track limits my first lap gets disqualified (cut detected. lap will not count) at turn 14. after the first lap i can make it to turn 2 before my lap is considered to have been cut. known issue?

can you show me a video or picture where it was cut detected?
sorry it took so long. i had to figure out how nvidia's shadowplay worked, then after i finally got the vid stored it was well over 300mb, ran it through avidemux, edited it down a bit and it's a bit more than 2mb. i did a couple of shapshots of the corners where the cut laps happened and i've included both. should you want the video as well, i could upload that.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2015-07-03-11h48m43s68.png
    vlcsnap-2015-07-03-11h48m43s68.png
    253.9 KB · Views: 572
  • vlcsnap-2015-07-03-11h49m19s222.png
    vlcsnap-2015-07-03-11h49m19s222.png
    278.5 KB · Views: 564
sorry it took so long. i had to figure out how nvidia's shadowplay worked, then after i finally got the vid stored it was well over 300mb, ran it through avidemux, edited it down a bit and it's a bit more than 2mb. i did a couple of shapshots of the corners where the cut laps happened and i've included both. should you want the video as well, i could upload that.
Thank you for helping with this, i found the issue, uploading a fixed version.

Ricardo Tormo 0.98.2 ai fix
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2P8YTKOyGSLdDNFVU54bFZhVHM/view?usp=sharing

Assetto Corsa - Albert McSaltens - Track Mod - Ricardo Tormo 0.98.2 T500RS 60FPS (Cockpit-Cam)
Assetto Corsa - Albert McSaltens - Track Mod - Ricardo Tormo 0.98.2 T500RS 60FPS (TV-Cam)
Tnx for the Ai fix.
Actually i thougth no one cared for this track but this show at least someone does,
I'm releasing now a newer update, mainly changes will be couple textures, and better road mesh
Known issue the tyre skid at some parts need fixing.
I'll include your Ai fix.

Hey, Yeah Cameras is somehting i'm usually messing on with. for the sounds they are almost done, only a fine tunning for some gear sounds. although the engine limiter bug is yet to be fixed, but for now i just we just disabled them. i would say a 0.9 verison of those couple soundmods could be released maybe end of month or september,
And maybe in the future more soundmods.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back