rFMonitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ollie Flint

• Ollie Flint

I got bored one day so started creating a little app to query rFactor servers. It then developed into an idea for a website similar to that of racecast but instead you would add your server to the database and it would list it for all to see and display details of the server and racers/drivers/cars on that server (depending on the info available). I'll also create a module/block to display your server details on a website/forum.

Anyway. I haven't developed the database stuff yet but I have hosted a test/prototype of a basic server query... http://beta.rfmonitor.co.uk

Try the following as a test:
Host: hairhair.co.uk
Port: 34297
or;
Host: 69.28.242.212
Port 34297
or;
Host: 82.192.81.179
Port 34297
or;
Host: 62.149.201.217
Port: 34297
For it to work for other server you need to make sure the admin (if that is not yourself) has forwarded/opened the rFactor servers query port.

Let me know what you think... If it works and people like it I may extend it to other sims...

We usually run multi rooms (for same mods or different mods/tracks) on one machine. Make sure the app can handle that. Then it will be very usefull for us.

I created something similar for Race07/Evo but since I am reading just logs it was limited to 1 room (the last activated) to display.

• Ollie Flint

multi room? Do you mean you run several instances of the rfactor dedicated server on one machine? Each instance haveing a different config?

If so then yes it should support this. Each instance will have a different query port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back