RFevolutions products

Hello guys,

Anyone got experience with the products from RFevolutions? (http://rfevolutions.com/) I might be interested in the DTM steering wheel however considering the cost I would rather get a feedback first.

Esn
Hi there I purchased a basic button box from this person last year on eBay , it cost me £50
And it went in the bin a few months ago , the only part I kept was the symproject JC 24 board that he used inside. It's put together at home with black n decker drill and a bit of bodging, the layout was bad, buttons and switches to close together , buttons styles were random , small toggle switches were (on off on Type) not just simple ( on off type) and the rotary encoders are no were near as good as DSD, SRH, symprojects or Bodnar . RF pictures easily fool you though when you get it in your hands you can see it was amateur night. I certainly would not risk buying again from RF and wouldn't suggest you hand over a couple of hundred quid for a wheel either, it may work ok for a while but it won't last "IMO" hope this helps

Upvote 0
I bought his basic handbrake last year. It's a looks like it's based on the Frex version, but quite a bit less polished. I can't deny it works fine and it's very robust. The controller for the handbrake is from a joypad. For price it's fine, but don't expect high quality workmanship.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years