rfDynHud v1.3 compatible com Stockcar Brasil

some small adaptions (rename of files) and the rfDynHud v1.3 from CTDP is working with Game Stockcar
looks like all is working fine.

- download rfDynHUD from CTDP: http://download.ctdp.net/rf/rfDynHUD_v1.3.0_102.7z
- in order to keep the trackmap plugin working, rename the d3d9.dll into d3d9_2.dll
- copy the contents of the rfactor folder into the GSC folder
- in GSC/plugins/rfDynHUD/rfdynhud.ini you have to write the name of the executable: exeFilename = GSC.exe

who don´t like to edit somethig, may download my version (extract to the root of GSC folder):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63PA5H1B
*** use it at your own risk ***

It can be the problem here... Try with the demo with java and dynHUD on another PC.

The Java you found is good I think. V3.0 if my memory is fine.

The Java I have is Java 6, the latest release. I can't get this to work without the anomaly. I can't run the game on another machine.

I'm guessing this is a Java problem, though most of the HUD overlays do show. Somehow some things that need to have Java to run have problems on my machine, others don't.

I know I have a very stripped down startup, with only the essential services running. Is there possibly a specific service that must be run to get all Java programs running correctly?

Mike

Humm, we need some help I think...

I've had this Java problem for a while now, and have tried just about everything. There are some web sites-- a chess site, for example-- where Java does not work. I've got the latest Java, I've wiped clean all instances of previous versions of Java, I've done this and that and nothing has changed. I know that I cannot run Jar files. I can on my second, slower and older machine. But my main rig has problems. I've fined tuned this rig and have absolutely no other problems, except for some situations involving Java.

Mike

I don't know much about Java, but perhaps it's security thing. Maybe Java has been disallowed or restricted somewhere in your security settings. I believe there is a security settings tab in Java itself, but maybe there is another setting in your operating system somewhere that is effecting Java?

I wish I knew more ..... but I don't :confused:

I don't know much about Java, but perhaps it's security thing. Maybe Java has been disallowed or restricted somewhere in your security settings. I believe there is a security settings tab in Java itself, but maybe there is another setting in your operating system somewhere that is effecting Java?

I wish I knew more ..... but I don't :confused:

I've checked all that and nothing is amiss. But a further problem I have is not being able to even run the Java Control Panel. It just doesn't start. No errors given.

Someday, when not even thinking about it, I'll stumble upon a fix.

Mike

You may have already done this, but there is a Java test page here :-

http://www.java.com/en/download/testjava.jsp

If the test fails, there are links to 6 checks you can carry out on the page.

After that, there is a walk through a re-installation, which eventually takes you back to that test page above.

If you haven't done so already, it may be worth it checking it out and seeing if there's anything you missed. Clearing your browser cache for example ....

Cheers

You may have already done this, but there is a Java test page here :-

http://www.java.com/en/download/testjava.jsp

If the test fails, there are links to 6 checks you can carry out on the page.

After that, there is a walk through a re-installation, which eventually takes you back to that test page above.

If you haven't done so already, it may be worth it checking it out and seeing if there's anything you missed. Clearing your browser cache for example ....

Cheers

I've done this before. My machine configuration did not appear as it should have, but when I tried back then none of the possible fixes changed things.

As I said before, I've tried everything. The only thing left to do is to do a complete format and re-installation of XP. I'm not quite ready to do that yet. When I am ready, I suspect things will be fixed.

Thanks,

Mike

This is a great addon, but does anyone know why my brake wear is showing over 900% ? The vertical green bars on the the brake widget are through the roof! Otherwise it all seems to work well, any suggestions how to fix this (this is with the stock cars, I haven't tried it with the Formula cars)

Hello!

Back to this problem I'm having with the speedometers, I noticed in the log file this line,

[ERROR] Unable to read input file "D:\GSC\Plugins\rfDynHUD\config\data\images\standard\gradient_circle_grey-blue.png".

I looked for this file in the indicated directory and in the file I downloaded, but was unable to find it.

It's the only error I found in the log. This could be the source of my problem. Anyone have the file or know what I can do to fix the supposed error?

Edit: It is fixed. Overlooked something silly. No speedometer overlay.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Bernd,

Any chance you could re-upload your rfdynhud version to a new location now that megaupload is closed?

I have everything in place and made the edits however i can get nothing to show other than the normal HUD. I have checked i have Java 6 so if anyone can pass some noob tips on for me to try it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks Partick, but i was looking for at pre edited and functioning .zip install that i could just dump into my folders as im having a hard time getting this plugin to show up. I have installed java 32 bit and followed the editing directions and pressed crtl-H 3 times but im not seeing any change so i wanted a functioning .zip of files to eliminate something stupid i may be doing. Bernd provided that but it was on megaupload.

Ok im not sure why this works but it just seems to for me. I got no display at all or crashes to desktop when entering garage but this fixes my problem....

After installing GSC, patch 1.70, DLC, spotter plugin and data acquisition plugin i run the game and set everything up.
I then uninstall every version of Java on my system.
I then install version 7.2 of Java 32 bit (jre-7u2-windows-i586.exe)
Next i install the rfdynHUD plugin as stated on the first part of this thread and make the edits.
I then delete all the "overlay_...." files and replace is with Keiths overlay.ini.txt file that is on page 3 of this thread (renaming "overlay.ini")
I then run GSC and go to a practice to see if it works. Never does.

I then install Jave 6.30 32 bit (jre-6u30-windows-i586-s.exe). (Note i havent uninstalled Java 7.2). The program runs and then I boot up GSC and go to a Test Day i get the HUD fine.
Exit the game and load up the editor and edit the hud/widgets to my own preference, save and exit.
Now the plugin works fine and to my own specs :)

I have tried this method twice and it worked both times. Not quite sure why but do with this info as you will lol

It keeps happening, seems its something to do with the d3d9.dll, If anyone has a working one could they send it to me?

UPDATE: Just installed new Java update 6.31 and forgot to change GSC.exe to run as administrator. After these it seems to be working again for now

I have how most the same problem. in my case the plugins of prunn F1 2011 only works in test sessions... in a race weekend and in a season dont appear nothing in my hud.. and when i want to go to the garage the game crashes.. What i can do? I ve installed today the lastest version of java from(www.java.com).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back