rfDynHud v1.3 compatible com Stockcar Brasil

some small adaptions (rename of files) and the rfDynHud v1.3 from CTDP is working with Game Stockcar
looks like all is working fine.

- download rfDynHUD from CTDP: http://download.ctdp.net/rf/rfDynHUD_v1.3.0_102.7z
- in order to keep the trackmap plugin working, rename the d3d9.dll into d3d9_2.dll
- copy the contents of the rfactor folder into the GSC folder
- in GSC/plugins/rfDynHUD/rfdynhud.ini you have to write the name of the executable: exeFilename = GSC.exe

who don´t like to edit somethig, may download my version (extract to the root of GSC folder):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=63PA5H1B
*** use it at your own risk ***

Hello...
After install the rfDynHud v1.3 I got this error when I opened the game:
errox.jpg

I think now I will need a new serial, cause it was my third activate.
:(

I made the installation in two machines, only one I faced this problem.

Thanks

I am anxious to run this. I can't live without the XD plugin in rFactor but that doesn't work in GSC. I installed this plugin in my GSC and edited the .ini file. However, when I try to do a "test" run, I just crash to desktop.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I spent a bunch of time working on a custom HUD.

I am anxious to run this. I can't live without the XD plugin in rFactor but that doesn't work in GSC. I installed this plugin in my GSC and edited the .ini file. However, when I try to do a "test" run, I just crash to desktop.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I spent a bunch of time working on a custom HUD.
I have the same problem here, in practice is ok, but when go to race crash to desktop

I did copy over the .dll and replace it like instructed originally. I just tried yours as well (assuming it is different in some way) and same crash to desktop.

I have gone through and wiped my PC clean of all things Java. I have freshly installed the newest Java 6 32Bit. I don't understand why it isn't working.

Hello,

Got it working, except for this little anomaly:

View attachment 32429

Is this typical, or is there a way to fix it?

Thanks,

Mike
You have to launch the dynHUD editor. Remove this "widget" and put another one. After it is ok.
go to C:\GSC\Plugins\rfDynHUD\editor

Launch rfdynhud_editor_launcher

You can edit everything with this, even the things you want for race and quals separately.

Do you have the right Java?

I checked at the java site and it said I have the latest installed. Not sure if I have this runtime Java or if the runtime is the standard java.

Is this runtime Java anything different? If so, can you point me to a download?

On a related front, I've never been able to run java applications on this machine, for some reason. On my other machine I can, so I thought I'd make the changes to GSC on one machine and copy the relevant files over but the java application wouldn't run on the other machine either.

Mike

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back