RFactorCars

Hi
I am new to this forum, so if this is the wrong place for this question I am sorry.
Has anyone used the RFactorCars.com site?
I have tried to purchase 2 car mods from them and was given a bank account number and reference number, and asked to transfer the payment to this account.
I have sent 3 emails using the contact page, but have not received any reply.
I do not wan't to transfer money to an acoount, if the site is no longer working.

Brian

I would say that the scammers dont have to have a car to scam you. They only have to make it look like they do.

it looks like theres an sl65 as part of this mod http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Sport%20Cars%20Challenge

if you want a specific car just go to rfactorcentral and type it in the search box. If its there, or it is being developed by someone it will bring up the info. :)

what Ryan says and you wont find much comunitys who run this cars on there servers means you be stuck with them to boring offline racing
agains some stupid and slow AI cars, my advice would be even you cant find the cars you want to race is better scrap them and save your
chash who knows what they do with your datas anyways most of these scam sites nowdays dont same you only one time
they try to get hold on your creditcard/paypall infos aswell

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back