rfactor2 tearing problems

been playing bathurst fine with 30 ai and no tearing, but since the update bathurst and the updated to the geforce drivers i'm getting really annoying tearing. any help guys ??

Roll back the GeForce drivers? If it was working fine before, why update?

Were you using V-sync before and turned it off when you updated? V-sync introduces significant lag, but eliminates tearing.

Were you using NVidia's G-sync before and turned it off when you updated? G-sync requires a compatible monitor, adds a little lag, but should eliminate tearing.

Were you using a max framerate before and turned it off or changed the value? Setting the max framerate in rF2 to the screen's refresh rate reduces tearing, but won't eliminate it, however there's no lag introduced.

Roll back the GeForce drivers? If it was working fine before, why update?

Were you using V-sync before and turned it off when you updated? V-sync introduces significant lag, but eliminates tearing.

Were you using NVidia's G-sync before and turned it off when you updated? G-sync requires a compatible monitor, adds a little lag, but should eliminate tearing.

Were you using a max framerate before and turned it off or changed the value? Setting the max framerate in rF2 to the screen's refresh rate reduces tearing, but won't eliminate it, however there's no lag introduced.

i have gone back a couple of drivers and still the problem. always had v sync off. i don't have a g sync monitor (don't know what one is tbh). i had the max framerate set at 60 before

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.4%