rFactor: Team ORSM release Bathurst 2010 Track

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Team ORSM is proud to announce the release of Bathurst (v1.5), updated with 2010 signage and many other improvements.

List of changes:

- remapped wall signage with 2010 sponsors
- rebuilt, repositioned & remapped most signs
- added extra signs
- added corner markers
- adjusted many corners (T2, Cutting, Reid Pk., Sulman Pk., McPhillamy Pk., Skyline, Esses, Dipper, Forrests Elbow) including profiles, radii, elevations, gradients, rumble strips, bumps, etc..
- added proper belted tyre barriers where appropriate
- adjusted terrain in many places
- lowered most trackside walls
- tweaked/added buildings including
- Light Car Club
- Citigate building
- vineyard house
- pit complex
- various others
- added new transporters to pit paddock
- added new textures
- trees
- terrain
- logos
- more...
- new AIW
- tweaked cameras
- various other general tweaks

Please visit our release thread for more information plus download links.

View the Post on the Blog

very nice had to reinstall rf1 as i deleted it after my last series and now playing rf2 but this track is orsm pardon the pun can wait to you release v8s unleashed and this mod for rf2. keep up the great work.
PS: are you releasing v8s unleashed and this mod for RF2?????????????

I can understand re-texturing a track every couple of years & the 'adjustments' making it more accurate to drive ARE appreciated, but when will a decent pre-Chase version be built with a tighter Turn1 & Forrest's Elbow, a properly scary Skyline, a dipper that really dips & a Con-rod Straight thats not only straight but bumpy as hell (the reason it was called Con-rod) & the second hill next to the old drive-in to launch vehicles that are going fast enough?
Basically, what I'd like to see & drive, is the track as it was & one of the benefits of the sim-world is to bring such beasts back as there's plenty of information available with such well documented circuits.
I DO, as said before, appreciate the efforts you guys at Team ORSM put into this ol'girl, but driving the modern version, whether it's in a sim or real life, just makes me lament all the more the passing of what this track was & also makes me wish my track building skills were up to par to recreate a better earlier version myself....
After all, there is now a Vale circuit & Im trying to get there with Peel, is there any chance of seeing something along these lines from ORSM?
Please?
All the best,
BLeeK

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back