rFactor staff required

As some of you may have noticed, my activity in these forums has diminished greatly as of late as a result of moving and university and therefore I have had to step down from day-to-day running of the club events (although I will continue to run the WTM and V8 leagues and help FPWS, along with continuing to try and improve the WTM mod).

Ivo is also entering a stage in his life, having finished his education and starting work, where his time is becoming more and more limited, and will have to step down from club organisation very soon also (while still running FPWS and helping with WTM and V8s).

This of course leaves a void in the rFactor staffing department, so this is a request for, ideally two people, with the interest and time for organising rFactor club events to come forward. The requirement is to run rFactor events on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday evenings GMT. These have been and are the main days for rFactor and fits in with the rest of the sims here also.

You will not be thrown in the deep end (as Ivo and myself were!), we will still be around to offer advice and assistance as necessary, we've managed to build up quite a knowledge base since we took over a year ago, and that will be there to tap into. Having said that, the 'job' can be quite difficult at times, it requires commitment, enthusiasm and a decent command of English.

For those interested, please PM myself or Ivo Simons, within the next two weeks, with your motivation for the role and we will forward your applications to the staff forums for consideration :).

i really wish i had more experience to take on this role as its always been somthing i would like to do,

shame to hear you guys are stepping down as you organise some awesome events and there always fun to be part of,

i hope who ever fills this role wil lcontinue where ivo and ryan left and still bring some top club events to the table,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back