rFactor Skins

• Andy Staple

Templates for Endurance Mod Skinning?

Hello all,

somewhat new to rFactor. I had a few hours of it about a year ago, but just recently got hooked with the new Enduracers mod which is top notch, amazing work.

I'm wondering if there are any .psd templates or anything for these cars that we can work off of for our own skins? I don't mind helping out others with skins either, so if anyone needs help let me know.

This is one that I started on last year, but never finished based on one of the other lemans mods from a few years back. I also wouldn't mind helping out the actual enduracers team with skinning if they do need help for future versions.
flyinglizard_2.jpg

• Andy Staple

It would be fantastic if they would release templates of all those cars, then we can finally fill up the rFactor skin database:
http://forum.racedepartment.com/dlcat-rfactor-2/

Rather empty there :)
I agree, and wouldn't mind helping fill it up a bit.

OT: That's a really nice skin you have done there. With some alpha channels it will look great.
Yeah, I hadn't gotten that far last time and then stopped playing because my wheel broke. Thanks for the compliments, it was still very unpolished, but I was starting to get happy with the results.

Repaints + Replay doesnt look right

Can someone help me please with this problem, im saving as .dds5 textures like all the other textures in the folder, when driving it looks like this;

GRAB_069.jpg

but when I try to look at the replay it looks like this;

GRAB_070.jpg

I do have quite a bit of knowledge about repainting but this is the 1st time this has happened to me,

Many thanks,
Dan.

• Snap40

using my skins on my dedicated server

Hi all,

I just started learning to make skins for rFactor,and i got 2 made and i can use them on my PC no problem.But when i wanna go online i no longer see my team and the skins to choose them?There must be a file i need to edit in order to make it work properly...
I have uploaded the files to our server,but can't see em to pick em before i join even.

Snap40

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing