rFactor Simulation Career - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the first post to make it certain that owning rFactor is not needed. Please join a team if you want to.

oh...okay :laugh: I would really like to join, (but there is even a but :() I have unfortunatly not much time and I'm in a league too (that means, that my free time is taken away for testing too because I want be good :confused:).
Maybe next season if there is one :) This all seems very complicate but intresting to me.

oh...okay :laugh: I would really like to join, (but there is even a but :() I have unfortunatly not much time and I'm in a league too (that means, that my free time is taken away for testing too because I want be good :confused:).
Maybe next season if there is one :) This all seems very complicate but intresting to me.
No racing is done by you. You choose a team to join, and all you do is let me simulate the races through rFactor, and post the results. You gain money and potentially championship points. All you need to do is purchase some upgrades to your driver every so often. 2 minutes max is really needed to play this game, but getting more involved is also welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back