rFactor Simulation Career - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do it by drivers championship, as Tobi and Xen are in the same team, you're 3 and 4.
Meh... #4 is my 3rd favourite number aswell... (behind #69, and #32)

OK then, can you just cover the number in cerulean on my car (white on Joel's car), and add the new numbers in Finnish blue?

Don't have rfactor, thus never painted anything for it. Besides I like how it currently looks.
I do want to at least try and make the season look a bit different, the same livery for 4 seasons is a bit dull if I'm honest.

There is another Martini livery on rFactor Central (Instructions in post 1)
upload_2014-7-31_13-58-18.png

Of course, with Online Martini Racing, we are getting quite crowded with Martini.

I can't really stop you, but it is a strong thing I want to happen, TOTAL Nissan will get the same treatment, I do want a new livery from them too if they rejoin.

I do want to at least try and make the season look a bit different, the same livery for 4 seasons is a bit dull if I'm honest.

There is another Martini livery on rFactor Central (Instructions in post 1)
View attachment 60641
Of course, with Online Martini Racing, we are getting quite crowded with Martini.

I can't really stop you, but it is a strong thing I want to happen, TOTAL Nissan will get the same treatment, I do want a new livery from them too if they rejoin.
I know about that livery, but I don't really like it tbh. I'll change it should there be a fifth season, but for now I'd like to keep it.

Martini Racing Team was here first :p

I know about that livery, but I don't really like it tbh. I'll change it should there be a fifth season, but for now I'd like to keep it.

I can do some changes to the livery if you can't. Please, just something small.

In other news
The Jaguar has arrived
rFactor 2014-07-31 14-13-33-99.jpg
rFactor 2014-07-31 14-14-05-75.jpg
rFactor 2014-07-31 14-13-49-17.jpg
rFactor 2014-07-31 14-14-38-93.jpg

Still looking for a team mate if anyone is interested.

You'll be happy to know I've done something that doesn't really change it, but makes me happy. The main white was a dirty cream on your car, so I've made it bright white now, and changed the numbers.

I've edited Apex for them too.

You'll be happy to know I've done something that doesn't really change it, but makes me happy. The main white was a dirty cream on your car, so I've made it bright white now, and changed the numbers.

I've edited Apex for them too.
Good :D So I don't have to worry about a livery anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 343 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%