rFactor Simulation Career - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the third season of the rFactor Simulated Career. I will be using the Epsilon Euskadi mod by Enduracers for this and there will be 15 races of 90 minutes on Fantasy circuits. There will also be a double points 3hr race in the middle of the season.

Calendar (All tracks made by competitors are listed in italics)

• Test: Essington Park

1. Race of Australia - Hope
  2. Race of Greece - The Edge
  3. Race of Netherlands - Seven Hills
  4. Race of Canada - Rattlesnake Point
  5. Race of Wales - Llanwern International Circuit
  6. Race of Italy - OLDRing
  7. Race of Serbia - Thermalito
  8. 3 Hours of Spain - La Dehesa
  9. Race of the UK - Pinevale
  10. Race of the USA - Mills Metropark
  11. Race of Germany - Eifel
  12. Race of Romania - Plateau
  13. Race of Europe - Piddy
  14. Race of Turkey - Pineda
  15. Race of Finland - Bergwerk

Everyone will use the same cars, but the driver attributes will be upgradable.

Attributes
You will be able to upgrade 3 aspects of your driver.
Composure: As this value increases, mistakes decrease in intensity and seriousness. However, it doesn't stop other numpties ruining your race!
Speed: The higher the number, the lower the variation from the normal racing line the driver will take.
Min Racing Skill: A higher value means that slow laps are closer to good laps.

Prices
Composure: 100 per point (You all start on 75.00)
Speed: 100 per point (You all start on 50.00)
Min Racing Skill: 100 per point (You all start on 50.00)

You are allowed to buy half points and quarter points. You can also buy points for your team mate, AI or not.

Starting Credit: 500

Seats
You can sign up whenever, rFactor has a high capability of cars on track, so don't be shy, no matter how far into the season it is.

Team Liveries must be largely the same for both cars. Small edits are allowed to the liveries to easily distinguish between them. Numbers will be assigned after people have joined teams, and the numbers must be on the livery (people can do that for you). It would be easiest if you visited this page and selected Epsilon Euskadi on the drop down list and told me which livery you would like, but if you have a team mate, work out which similar liveries you want. Alternatively, if you want a custom skin made, ask around. If you want to make your own, just ask me and I'll send a template to you.

Points:Will use the points system of 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 for top 10 finishers

Sponsors and prize money
Sponsor A: Pole Position - 400
Sponsor B: Qualify on the Front Row - 300
Sponsor C: Qualify in the top 10 - 200
Sponsor D: Win a race - 400
Sponsor E: Finish on the Podium - 300
Sponsor F: Finish in the top 10 - 200
Sponsor G: Finish the race - 100

Choose 1 sponsor. You will be able to change it once in the season.

1st Place: 600
2nd Place: 500
3rd Place: 400
4th Place: 350
5th Place: 300
6th Place: 250
7th Place: 200
8th Place: 150
9th Place: 100
10th Place: 50
The rest: 25

Confirmed Seats

If you want to join, either join a current team or start your own team. If you want to join a team, post that you would like to join it, and talk to the current driver to work out which livery you want.

ZBCc1GB.jpg

Drivers Standings
J26NL8K.jpg

Constructor Standings
rO8fy6o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ;)

Why did you drop the Race of Lebanon?

And we usually use the car numbers from the standings, right? ;)

SimBin Online Racing Ferrari

As i already mentioned in he older thread.... Will be renamed to

Online Martini Racing Ferrari

Ill make sure that it will look different to the other Martini team

DTK Racing
Will return. Davin's seat is empty and anyone who competed last season can join, first come first served. You will need a yellowy/orangey livery to join (i can make it). My livery will be released soon.

Also I don't like the 1 point for all the finishers rule ;)

I'll discuss other things in PM

Last edited:
Did not drop it but some tracks did not work well with AI, and did try to have most users home race if not all.Yes.

You can sign up whenever, rFactor has a high capability of cars on track.
Btw, Seven Hills is not in Lebanon anyway, you could use any track like Jimlaad did for the Race of Lebanon ;)

Apex Racing Team Brings Changes

1. Driver @Milos Ancevski will join the Monaco based (can I do this? :p ) team hopes to bring some great results with the experienced driver.
2. Driver @Joel Rautavaara will be kept for this season after putting in a great result in the last season despite joining late.
3. Apex Racing Team has confirmed a partnership with Ferrari as an engine manufacturer changing the team name to "Apex Racing Team Ferrari". Ferrari believes this will be a strong relationship that should yield to some strong results.
4. Spy shots have been released from Apex Racing Team Ferrari testing their new chassis around the streets of Monaco without the proper skin yet. Main sponsorships have not been released yet, but are soon to be announced.

Apex Racing Team Brings Changes

1. Driver @Milos Ancevski will join the Monaco based (can I do this? :p ) team hopes to bring some great results with the experienced driver.
2. Driver @Joel Rautavaara will be kept for this season after putting in a great result in the last season despite joining late.
3. Apex Racing Team has confirmed a partnership with Ferrari as an engine manufacturer changing the team name to "Apex Racing Team Ferrari". Ferrari believes this will be a strong relationship that should yield to some strong results.
4. Spy shots have been released from Apex Racing Team Ferrari testing their new chassis around the streets of Monaco without the proper skin yet. Main sponsorships have not been released yet, but are soon to be announced.
I already put it as Serbia :p I need to change that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years