rFactor Setups (Merged)

Thanks for the feedback - it's most appreciated! Yes, I think it has too much understeer and is very much lacking in top speed. I think the wings can be trimmed, but the gearing is the most problematic. I'm going to need to study up on how to approach gearing as there are many choices and it seems complicated. In my spare time...:)

Thanks for the feedback - it's most appreciated! Yes, I think it has too much understeer and is very much lacking in top speed. I think the wings can be trimmed, but the gearing is the most problematic. I'm going to need to study up on how to approach gearing as there are many choices and it seems complicated. In my spare time...:)

My setup had 15 wing at front and if I recall correctly 12 on rear. Be aware if you put too much wing on the rear you will have much grip on the rear (of course) but also loose a bit of grip on front because the rear is pressing more on the rear and therefor lifting the front a bit. This will cause understeer.

The setup felt good, a bit more stable then my slightly adjusted Spa setup. But could not drive that fast with it. Came till 1.24.0x with it yesterday.

The main advantage for this setup is the curbs. It was more forgiving, so maybe I will try to put your suspension settings on my setup.

With your setup I reached 1.16.2xx online practice.

Here is my setup; currently 1.15.7x in online practice. I just discovered some extra tenths by taking some corners in a different gear :)

Attachments

• RR_Fuji_F1.svm
    3.6 KB · Views: 338

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years