Rfactor RF1GP Mod Conversion Issues

Hi its best to convert the mod to a separate folder, then copy into your AMS, also do not forget to copy over the folders that are out of gamedata folder ie rfm/support and uidata. This mod works in AMS.

you must first extract the downloaded mod, then point your rfactor tool to that folder.

Hi its best to convert the mod to a separate folder, then copy into your AMS, also do not forget to copy over the folders that are out of gamedata folder ie rfm/support and uidata. This mod works in AMS.

you must first extract the downloaded mod, then point your rfactor tool to that folder.

Are you sure this works in AMS? I tried again to convert it and it failed. Do you have this mod for rfactor also?

Hi downloaded rfactor mod f1 2006 v 1.7, converted with rfactor tools installed to AMS and works fine.

link to mod http://downloads.xtremefactor.es/en...a-1/23-formula-1-2006-fsone-rfactor-mods.html

Oh no man not that mod, it is the fantasy rf1 mod i was looking, can I link you too it so you can try it on the converter? Thanks for other mod tho but this is one i was looking.

https://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rF1GP Challenge 2006

Below is another mod I was looking at but the first one is one i want

https://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Fantasy F1 Season

Hi downloaded and converted rf1GP challenge 2006 and it works fine, you will have to download the original rfactor sounds further down your link page, and add them to your rf1GP challenge 2006 before you convert it, then in AMS sounds make a new folder called rF1GP and add all those converted sound folders in the sound folder.

Hi downloaded and converted rf1GP challenge 2006 and it works fine, you will have to download the original rfactor sounds further down your link page, and add them to your rf1GP challenge 2006 before you convert it, then in AMS sounds make a new folder called rF1GP and add all those converted sound folders in the sound folder.

Where did you upload the rf1GP challenge 2006 man? do you have a link?

Thank you very much!!

I tried again and it said same error i got on first screenshot? If you could please, could you upload it to MEGA or something or even another site you dont have register or sign up for, I think MEGA is free tho.

Not against doing it myself but I tried twice and it didnt work. I can send you screenshots to prove it didnt. I dont see how I can convert the sounds the option is input, output. I chose Gamedata, Vehicles, and the correct folder for input and output i chose the correct Automobilista folder also.

It says cannot find Gamedata folder, error. Although maybe I have downloaded the wrong tool or something?

It's simple, the path you enter for the mood your want to convert had to be different to the destination folder your dropping the converted mod into.

For example,

C:\rftools\2006mod (or whatever the destination folder is of the RF mod)

Simple add a b or whatever takes your fancy, for example,

C:\rftools\2006modb

Then it'll extract. Your trying to convert and simultaneously overwrite the original files at the same time, thus your error you are recieving.

It's simple, the path you enter for the mood your want to convert had to be different to the destination folder your dropping the converted mod into.

For example,

C:\rftools\2006mod (or whatever the destination folder is of the RF mod)

Simple add a b or whatever takes your fancy, for example,

C:\rftools\2006modb

Then it'll extract. Your trying to convert and simultaneously overwrite the original files at the same time, thus your error you are recieving.

Thank you Dethrone for the help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back