rFactor Racing Club Revival at RaceDepartment

clioflyer.jpg

After some time in the doldrums, the rFactor Racing Club is receiving a new injection of life.

This is the start of a revival of rFactor at RaceDepartment, which will try to provide some consistency and make using rFactor as hassle free as possible. There will be a focus on easy to learn, fun cars and a minimum amount of tracks used per event (which will also suit the mod in question), again trying to provide an ease of use without diluting the fun. Any questions at all will be dealt with as promptly as possible by either myself or Ivo Simons, so do not hesitate to ask.

Special events are in the pipeline, including night races, and, should things go well, a league also. Ivo and myself are always open to suggestions. So if you come across a mod and/or track that you like or think would be perfect for the Racing Club just drop me or Ivo a PM at RD.

We will be racing Clios at Cadwell on the 4th of November. For those getting impatient waiting for MMG's Clio Cup port to Evo, rFactor already has it :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back