rFactor Racing Club Changes

After a long period of service, it is sad for me to say Lee Palmer, and Adam Eggbeer have decided to step down as rFactor club organisers.

I hope you will all join me and all the RD Staff in saying they have done a wonderful job here, keeping you all entertained with great events during their time in charge, and we wish them all the success as they pursue their interests into the future.

Whilst we decide upon new racing club staff to take over the reigns, we will be running events using a whole host of new mods, and some of your old favourites, to give you racers a wide variety to whet your appetities.

We are looking to run events on a daily basis, and welcome all suggestions and feedback from the community.

Once again, thank you Lee and Adam, see you on the track!

I really enjoy the GP2 Mod..its always nice to have open wheel racing events happening on weekly basis as long as we are able to get people in...My question is: will there be any open wheel championship this year(rfactor) and if yes ,some specifics please:)
And also: can we get the server up running a day before the event:)

P.S. i enjoy all the FSR moddified F1 cuircuts and it'll be nice if we can get some more of it ..Malasya,new Bahrain,China,Hungary,Brasil etc ,all are nice to drive on:)

Thanks to Adam and Lee, i've tried to involve myself with as many races as I could, always had a blast!

Races on a daily basis would be very nice! I've really enjoyed the GP2 mod and the 207 mod, it has always been a good turnout for these events. I'll also look forward to trying out some new mods.

I hope that each mod has at least 3-5 events before being changed, changing a mod every week could ruin the consistancy that some people can learn from driving the same car with the same people for a few weeks, which is helpful for new drivers. The 207 events have really helped me for about 3 months and my pace would not be anywhere near the level as it is now if I wasn't able to consistantly practice with 1 car instead of swapping mods each week.

For some days we may keep the same mod, fr some we may change each week to avoid it going stale, also creates a bit of a level playig field, and is good for drivers' personal development to use diferent cars more often,

Just like to say thanks to Lee and especially Adam as i had more involvement in the races he organised, Always good fun and well arranged. I quite like the idea of different mods :) Although the 207's are pretty damn epic. Wouldnt mind a lower level single seater mod for example FBMW (only one i can think of at the moment) as an entry level into single seater racing? i found the GP2 cars a bit daunting when i tested offline.

RD Nordschleife on snow

with P207 S2000 Mod
LOOKS VERRY GR

nobady intrested
Formula-Nurburgring-in-car-snow-623x352.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back