[rFactor-MotecAdd][DirectX-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

Hello,

rFactor-MotecAdd-DX is in test at present...

rFactor-MotecAdd-DX_FS.jpg

Alekhine,
good job again!!!! I'm so looking forward to this.. I need this for the PCC 6h edurance!!!! :D

I am going to send you an e-mail with a beta version.

Gabriel, if you want to test it I would send you a PM with link.

We cannot see the car in the garage as on GTRE, it is necessary to click the monitor to zoom it, it's the only place when it is visible. I hope that I am going to find a solution later.

But on track no problem :)

Alek.

Some Web sites host some versions of MotecAdd.

Here (http://www.simracingworld.com/files/download/2094-motec-add-dx-rfactor-utility/) for example you can download rfactor-DX (haha), it doesn't exist because there has been never released until now.

I receive a big number of email saying to me that the DX doesn't work, yes lol the DX for GTRE doesn't work on rfactor (it was necessary to say it ? lol).

There are only 2 sites in the world where you can download the true versions of MotecAdd: here on RaceDepartment, and on my forum (Download Center section)

You take a big risk and you waste time if you download it somewhere else...

Saddened for it, I contacted the admin of sites but I have never answer, so the confusion persist in google...

Alek.

• RaceDevil

Hi Alekhine,

thx for devleoping thuch a great tool..:laugh2:I looking realy forward to this tool, because i need it for Formula 1 (FSOne 2008).

I'm a league driver, and it will be great to have the MotecAdd DX-Version...:skywalker:

Greets
RaceDevil

P.S. Will it be possible to be a beta-tester?

P.S. Will it be possible to be a beta-tester?

Hello :)

If you already know the DX for Race07 / GTRE that would be easier.
And before I have to translate installation instructions because everything is in French at the moment :drool:

The first beta version was successfully tested. Now I have to improve it and go up it to the same level as the GTRE version because I added many things since. As soon as this version will be Ok I would contact you ;)

Alek.

• RaceDevil

As soon as this version will be Ok I would contact you ;)
Alek.

Hi Alek,

thx, that will be great, i'm really happy about that!! :rotfl:
But I don't drive rFactor only, actually i have GTR and Race 07 installed too. :wink2:

Greets
RaceDevil

Hi Alekhine,

will the rFactor-MotecAdd-DX work with the DVD version "Special edition 2008" too? You know the case. :wink2:

greetings
Ernie

Hi,

I think yes, because motecadd-server scan exactly the same addresses which dualview version.

You have the dvd special edition 2008 ? if yes you can test the beta-1 today (I translate the manual installation description this evening. Install is not complicated, but in French I think that you hate me LOL)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%