[rFactor-MotecAdd][DirectX-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

hi there Alekhine great work!

I'm a bit confused about the licensing do I need to activate the software for each game and separate dx/dualview or is it just one software that works with all games? Thanks!

Also I've got the downloadable version of GTR 2 does MotecAdd works with that one? Looking forward for rFactor version!

Hello,

I chose to create a software for every game because that allows me to process correctly the peculiarities of each of them.
But naturally if you have a license full for a MotecAdd it unlock all the others. ie if you load the full license in "rfactor-MotecAdd dualview" you can use MotecAdd for GTR2 and Race07(included STCC/GTRE/Race-On) in the DX/DUALVIEW/NETWORK modes (full).

All the versions of MotecAdd are here: http://www.forum.veloceprod.fr/index.php?showforum=56

A single software for all the games that would maybe be better, but it becomes a big labyrinth in the code (if rf : makes that, otherwise : don't display that, except when it's GTRE, etc. etc. wow lol) system resources must be used for the game at most, not for MotecAdd...

Now with the very powerful PC I could certainly accumulate the MotecAdd-group in a single software. Maybe I can make it later (? I don't know :p ).

Alek.

Any news on this?

Getting addicted to using it under Race07 :drool:

Hello,

I not make it as quickly as envisaged (too much work, and some technical problems with my hard drives and my PC).

In January beta release will be accessible for all. This version is far from the perfection but each will be able to test it and deliver its opinion...

I can't release it now because my official job is enormous in December :present:

Alek.

Hello,

I not make it as quickly as envisaged (too much work, and some technical problems with my hard drives and my PC).

In January beta release will be accessible for all. This version is far from the perfection but each will be able to test it and deliver its opinion...

I can't release it now because my official job is enormous in December :present:

Alek.

Hi again Alek! I'm getting "expired registered version" for the rFactor version now! How do I solve that? thanks!

He Alekhine still planning to do the Beta this month? :)

Hi!

RF-DX? yes, I work on this since yesterday, I must adapt it for the new compiler (and use my own DirectX hook like the GTRE version [ie MadCHook.dll is obsolete now]).

For the moment there is no classic-client for the rf-server, but the DX work, it come in a few days.

Alek.

DX/SERVER BETA Released: *LINK*

rf1255-MotecAdd-Server_0300_BETA.jpg

DX_Efix.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back