[rFactor-MotecAdd][DirectX-Version] Real time telemetry for rFactor 1255

Yes i have the dvd-version (see also this :wink2:). Thx, i'd like to test the beta. I don't speak french, but i think i'll get it to work. :)

Yes I remember very well this discussion but I did not know that it was about the DVD SE.2008 lol
Since I've learnt by another pilot that MotecAdd work with the special edition...

I would give you a link in PM, if you already know the GTRE-DX version you will have no difficulty to install/start it (but read the readme_english.txt all the same)

• RaceDevil

if yes you can test the beta-1 today (I translate the manual installation description this evening.

Hi @ all, hi alek,

oh, is there something new? :wink2:

Alek, please, don't forget me:wink2::dance2:

Greet

RaceDevil

• Deleted member 5090

i need help
i hope someone of you can send me the orginal rfactor.exe of the "rfactor special edition 2008".

• RaceDevil

Hi Alekhine,

i wanna ask if there is something new in the state of development of
the rFactor-MotecAdd DX-Version?

Do you have a relaese date or something?

Greets

RaceDevil

• Deleted member 5090

i have the normal rfactor dvd. i will test the exe with the normal dvd to use motec add because you know that it doesn´t work with the normal exe.

it would be nice when you can upload it on rapidshare then you can send me the link

i have the normal rfactor dvd. i will test the exe with the normal dvd to use motec add because you know that it doesn´t work with the normal exe.

it would be nice when you can upload it on rapidshare then you can send me the link

A lot of luck will be needed so that the protection of the normal DVD is the same that the DVD 2008... :shut-mouth:

• RaceDevil

Hi Alekhine,

i hope your lot of work in your real job is better.... and you have more free time for you.

But I only wanna ask if is there something new about the MotecADD DX and the development or is there actually a new version to test or something?

I hope you can give a little information...:embarrassed:

Greets

RaceDevil

bump

any news about this, Alekhine?

it's a brilliant piece of software and i'd love to be able to use it in rfactor...

Sorry I have two months of delay on this project :embarrassed:

At the moment I modify GTRE-MotecAdd dualview. As soon as I ended that I resume the DX version dev for rFactor.

The DX for rfactor is much more complicated because this game doesn't work as the games Simbin, and the display DirectX is different.
A simple adaptation of GTRE-DX towards rfactor is not possible, thus I code from scratch (pfffff)

I advanced to 80%, I have to finish it....

hi there Alekhine great work!

I'm a bit confused about the licensing do I need to activate the software for each game and separate dx/dualview or is it just one software that works with all games? Thanks!

Also I've got the downloadable version of GTR 2 does MotecAdd works with that one? Looking forward for rFactor version!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%