rfactor mods from where?

Its been a while since i simraced in anger so im trying to get all my sims back up to date but rfactor mods are proving a tough task.
My usual sites like RF central are now subscriber only.
Anywhere else i can get these mods?

Hi Damien, for the record, RFC is certainly not subscriber only.
We've lost some public links due to the FBI closing file sharing sites but those are slowly being repopulated and all newest releases have working links which do not require any membership. :)

Discovered this on the search for a Group C mod, but their links are both down, such a shame:( The car list sounded so awesome and the pics looked great...

There are some interesting looking mods on it(Sportscars '50, World Sports Cars 1970, Super Touring Cars, two different Group C mods). I hope they are as good as they look(VLN '07 and WTCC '12 had no links though, and I guess the WTCC mod could be a conversion from Race07)?

I also tried to search tracks like the Klausenpass, Le Mas Du Clos, Magnificient Park and Mondello Park, but either there was no working link or I didn't find it at all.

Oh thank you very much! I must be blind not noticing it! Now I've got another hillclimb track in my home country track collection(Already found a rough Oberhallau hillclimb and St. Ursanne - Les Rangiers. Actually, I go nearly every year to the latter hillclimb, I know it well:) )

Btw: About that Group C mod. It's called "Sport Prototypes LE v2.2 by virtual classics". Is there someone that knows where I could get it? Haven't found a place where I could get it so I can test the feeling of it.

By now, at least I seem to have found both WTCC '11 and '12 aswell as the VLN mod(which needs GTR Evo to work, but that's fair and I luckily have it should I try it).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%