rfactor mods F1 1967 - 1971

Hello and sorry for the title, I'm just asking ... honestly I don't know anything at all,

I'm very late to the party, almost everything is closed (links closed, forums closed, mods forgotten, all moving from sims)
everyone enjoyed rfactor and I just discovered all this ... when the blinds close:cry::cry::cry:

I wonder if anyone saw or found these mods in any forum, page or internet cavern ...
So there are the questions:
(if possible a link)

1-is there a 1967 f1 mod? (I know there is the great f1 1967 racing legends mod from BorekS deep-strike 2.0.3, which is "the same but different", but I mean if there is a FULL specific mod, since the boreks mod only has a few cars only.)

1b- even if it's a re skin?
(don't get me wrong, the boreks mod is one of my favorites)

Here's another one, but I don't dare to compare, I don't even know about physics.
someone knows?

and here is another "identical but different"
(has several more files)
(search 1967)

2- f1 1968? the only site was this: https://pitlaneweb.blogspot.com/search/label/F1 1968, and it is only "lite", (by the way, in a forum I found the one who created it, indeed, I only left it in "lite, not completed) still very good.
but I don't know anything, did you see another one?

3-same for 1969, I found in a forum a link from medifire to "PATCH", but not to the complete mod. (Again, on the pitlaneweb page I found it, but I trust you more than you know, so I ask if it is complete elsewhere)

3b- are there several similar mods, from different modders ???

4- 1970? I didn't find anything ... you guys?

5-1971, it cost me horrors:mad::mad: to look for this beautiful mod. I ask if anyone has it complete, original, plus all the patches and expansions, and dlc, and updates etc etc ...

https://rfactormodsandf1races.wordpress.com/2016/08/13/mods-para-rfactor/
here I only found the update .....

here one that "says" to be complete ... but I don't trust this page

here I found the "base" modified, or complete, I don't know what to think.
it has full pilots helmets and other little things.

here another.
the one posted by chiefwiggum, but without helmets.
....but it has the monza update.
:(:mad::redface::cry:
I am very lost with this mod. there are several sources, with updates.

.... anyway, I would like to know which are the best mods of those years, and where I find them.

I forgot .... any trackpack according to those years, "for the occasion"? (60´s-70´s)

I will personally thank whoever helps me.;);)

Last edited:
Quick scan of external drive for mods of this era:

1970WSCV1.0.rar
71_Update_1.1_ChiefWiggum.rar
F1 1965 by CROMS V2.022.rar
F1 1965 rF - 3.2.65 Final.7z
F1 1966 full Mod v0.8 for rFactor.rar
F1 1969 Patch V1.01 by Smallblockhero.rar
F1 1969 V1.0 by Smallblockhero.7z
F169part1.rar
F169part2.rar
F169_FFB_updates.rar
F1_1975_rF1_RFE.7z
F1_Classic_v2.3.rar (1967, think this is the "reloaded" mod)
F5000 1973 v0_8 by st-Dave.rar
HSO F5000 1972 v1_0 by HistoricSimracing Organisation.rar
Vintage Formula Vee v1_00 by Strava.zip
1967_Trackpack.7z
F1LR_mod_rF_v203.zip (1967 with fictional names - Beagle, Grabham, Yonda, etc. - nice graphics, sounds, physics)
Rfactor mod F1 1967 Historical.7z
Rfactor mod F1 1972 Historical.7z

reread, because edit the article.Thank you.

anything else,
one of the 1971 mods, has the wrong folder "UIdata"
(They wrote "Uldata", with a lowercase letter "L", not with a capital "i")
:mad::mad:
Uldata (lowercase L, "l")
UIdata (capital i "I")

ok...i'll explain it here...
the F1 1971 mod...in ENDORTEAM...includes all the updates...and includes the helmets of the pilots (in the menu, you must choose the helmet of your pilot...or else it will be transparent)

(also...I don't remember why...but I had problems with the engine breaking due to temperature...or very light crashes...TODAY I tried the ENDORTEAM version...and it seems to be solved)

but it has a serious error (and easy to solve):
the UIdata folder is misspelled...so when you install the mod...it won't add anything to that folder it will create a different one.

the mistake is that they called it "Uldata" (with the LETTER "L" LOWERCASE "l" )

when the folder must be called "UIdata" (with the LETTER "i" CAPITAL "I" )

l << (lowercase letter L) WRONG
I << ( UPPERCASE letter i) GOOD

EDIT: it was already fixed by markosamo

Last edited:
points to consider:

1)- the f1 1971 version (right here, between the comments) of chiefwiggum... has version 1.0, and 1.1 in two files (mod plus update)

but.....

2)- version 1971 of endorteam brings improvements (helmets, new ia talent rcd...)...but...it doesn't include the 1.1 update (I think, it has the monza update...but not the whole update).. .it still lacks things from 1.1 as a complete team. (still in jobs?)

and also...

3)- version 1971 that is on the PITLANEWEB page, is version 1.0 plus 1.1 completely merged into a single file (includes 1.1 and its original improvements, ready to unzip and play)... and even brings tiny things (like a single rfm file...the 1.1 which includes everything...and a tiny "fix?" for a file called "71_Pratt_Whitney.sfx" (it's bigger)

it would be better if they "merged joint effort"

English:
just as an update...
I gave a little help to endorteam (user markosamo)... NOW chiefwiggum's F1 1971 mod is the FULL version : v1.1 (with all original full files, plus monza update, new "fragile" engines, new teams... )...and also added the:
- pilots helmets
- RCD talent files
to run realistic races (previously LE league edition...NOW you can race with real drivers)

now yes!!!...it is the most complete version of the F1 1971 mod.:cool:
(if you don't like the more fragile motors...you have the backup with more resistant original motors of the mod):thumbsup::thumbsup:

(just a little detail markosamo...if you're there, and if that's okay with you...the "scripts" folder overwrites the original files....this is a problem for OTHER mods...some that don't have scripts of their own I'll use the 1971...
it is easily solved by creating a specific scripts folder for this mod....and then updating the rfm file)

(for those reading this...don't worry, there are no glitches or errors...I'm just talking about "file ordering", nothing more)
if you update it...let me know. Regards.:thumbsup:

español:

hola pollos - chavales - compas - bros -
solo como actualización...
le di una pequeña ayuda a endorteam (usuario markosamo)... AHORA el mod F1 1971 de chiefwiggum es la versión COMPLETA : v1.1 (con todos los archivos completos originales, mas el update de monza, motores "frágiles" nuevos, nuevos equipos...)...y además añadió el:
-los cascos de pilotos
-archivos talent RCD para correr carreras realistas (antes era edición de liga LE...AHORA puedes correr con pilotos reales)

ahora si!!!...es la versión mas completa del mod 1971.
(si no te gustan los motores mas frágiles...tienes el backup con motores mas resistentes originales del mod)

(solo un pequeño detalle markosamo...si estas ahí, y si te parece bien...la carpeta "scripts" sobrescribe los archivos originales....esto es un problema para OTROS mods...alguno que no tenga scripts propios usara el del 1971...
se soluciona fácilmente creando una carpeta scripts especifica para este mod....y luego actualizando el archivo rfm)

(para los que leen esto...no se preocupen, no hay fallas ni errores...solo hablo de un "ordenamiento de archivos", nada mas)
si lo actualizas...házmelo saber. saludos.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back