complete grid, every car has is own engine
grab_023.jpg
GRAB_494.JPG
grab_037.jpg
GRAB_495.JPG
GRAB_500.JPG

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Super mod!!! 1987 needed a high quality mod like this!! However, I would like to say something I noticed, in order to make a constructive opinion and try to help for a future updates of the mod.
I compared the cars with the F1C mod 1987 DRR 3.0, for F1 Challenge, because the cars are very similar. I don't know if it's a conversion of that mod or not, but anyways.... I've noticed the following things:

- Caution!! The Williams is the 1986 specification!! The FW11 and FW11B are very similar, but they have some little differences. (i will try to show them with screenshots). However, the livery is correct.
- Minimal detail, not an important thing. The 1987 Lotus has the front wing used at 1st race of the season (Brazil). The other front wing represents more the Lotus of the rest of the year, but anyways it's not wrong, and it's no relevant.
- The rest I've seen, it's absolutely perfect.

Please don't understand it as a criticism, it's just my personal, constructive opinion in order to give my feedback, for possible improvements of future updates of the mod.
Thank you very much for this mod!! It's very pleasuring and enjoyable!

Last edited:
10th March, 2019 - A little mistake from my last post: Some cars are similar than the F1c mod, some others are totally different made, for example, Williams and Lotus.
- Williams comparison
Williams1987-r-F-F1c-Comparison.png

- Lotus Comparison (both versions are good, so... it doesn't need a change, if not wanted)
Lotus1987-r-F-F1c-Comparison.png

I hope it may help for future updates (or not). Thank you very much for your time, and congratulations for this awesome mod!!

Markosamo updated Rfactor mod F1 1987 HE with a new update entry:

Rfactor mod F1 1987 HE version 1.5

update for the historic version by Vimana- RF2 conversion from ChiefWiggum's work / F1C conversion based upon the DRR v2 work

What's new
-No tobacco, update & alternate liveries for all teams (except Ferrari & Arrows)
-updade model for Williams FW11B, Lotus (no tobacco version with high rear wings, Camel version with high front wings)
-helmet fixed for Senna
-Extra Driver : Roberto Moreno/AGS
grab_127.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

Markosamo updated Rfactor mod F1 1987 HE with a new update entry:

1.7 version-new car reflections

-new car reflections : as it seems that the special shader used before create some problems or it is not recognized by some config(it should work with RFE plugin), this new version includes more classical reflections for rf1
-Also fixed Williams, AGS & Osella cockpitsView attachment 354161View attachment 354161

View attachment 354155
View attachment 354154View attachment 354153

View attachment 354150
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it me or are the front wheels on the Mclaren are in the wrong spot. Its not lined up with the things.View attachment 354610

Is it me or are the front wheels on the Mclaren are in the wrong spot. Its not lined up with the things.View attachment 354610

Oh god, no , it must be a confusion with old files and wrong wheels. So sorry, the mod is now updated with the right files, and for those who have already downloladed it, you can just replace the Mclaren87 mas. file :

in GameData>Vehicles>Formula1 1987>Mclaren

Here the right wheels :
GRAB_343.JPG

thanks to be vigilant

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%