Resource icon

Cars Rfactor mod F1 1987 HE 2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Good night, I have an observation about the 1987 Formula 1 mod: - The interiors of March Leyton House, Tyrrell, Benetton and Ligier are not original to those of the 1987 season. Only that I have to tell you, I thank you for your attention.

I have this isue fot all cars in mod.I unistall and install twice.Can i have a explanation? Thank you very much
GRAB_083.JPG

I find out that there was an error while I pick the March and Arrows while loading the track. Is there a fix for this?

Both of them Had a same GMotor 2 Error
1. Source map for render target WILCARFIBER.DDS Cannot be a DXTn Format
2. Source map for render target WILCARBFIBER.DDS Cannot be a DXTn Format
3. Error Loading Texture WILCARBFIBER for material SFONDOBT52
4. Error Loading Global Material SFONDOBT52
5. Error Loading Global Material SFONDOBT52

I find out that there was an error while I pick the March and Arrows while loading the track. Is there a fix for this?

Both of them Had a same GMotor 2 Error
1. Source map for render target WILCARFIBER.DDS Cannot be a DXTn Format
2. Source map for render target WILCARBFIBER.DDS Cannot be a DXTn Format
3. Error Loading Texture WILCARBFIBER for material SFONDOBT52
4. Error Loading Global Material SFONDOBT52
5. Error Loading Global Material SFONDOBT52
Hello, I've checked the files, everything seems ok. Try set up with hd options, it seems that your configuration doesn't recognize some graphical effect. I'll try to improve some details on the Next update but it should work

I Already set up the game in HD Settings. Everything has been set into maximum quality on display settings. I try to reinstall it in clean rfactor, the error still there

Last edited:
Beautiful mod, but I can't solve this problem with the helmet, for some drivers they are too dark and chromed....some are totally black chrome, any help?
Also the shaders of the cars seems to be strange...too flat the lotus, too dark glossy the Ferrari for example. I have display detail at full and rfe plugin...

Attachments

• GRAB_010.JPG
    GRAB_010.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 21
  • GRAB_011.JPG
    GRAB_011.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 20
  • GRAB_012.JPG
    GRAB_012.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 23
  • GRAB_013.JPG
    GRAB_013.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hello, sounds odd ! maybe your graphics card have some issue with some shaders, otherwise you can try other display settings , quit and start again , or uninstall/re install
Should not be like this

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 116 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 301 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing