GRAB_417.JPG

Rfactor mod F1 1986 HE - Historic Edition, ChiefWiggum rf2 conversion by Vimana

Rfactor mod 1986 - Historic edition
Every car has is own engine
Zakspeed, Lola & AGS car by Vimana
rf2 conversion from ChiefWiggum creation

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
It is easily doable, but there was high and low version for rear wing, and I've choosen the lower one, as you can see here, this one is a bit under the rollbar :
mcla-kros-bran-1986.jpg

Later I'll do a last version with more alternate options,I'll see if I 'll add that

• Deleted member 503495

Thank you for this, I must try it later. However isn't it better to pursue permission from Rippin' Corpse's GP4 work? It's of higher quality.

Thank you for this, I must try it later. However isn't it better to pursue permission from Rippin' Corpse's GP4 work? It's of higher quality.
Hello, thanks but I don't know GP4 works...these mods are based upon rf2 models (mainly by ChiefWiggum, with his kind permission)

I do not know if other friends see some problems in some cars. 1986 McLaren rear wing is too low. Rear wing of the Brabham 1986 very high and rear suspension is very raised in relation to the ground.

I do not know if other friends see some problems in some cars. 1986 McLaren rear wing is too low. Rear wing of the Brabham 1986 very high and rear suspension is very raised in relation to the ground.
Hello, thanks for the comment. For the brabham, I don't know because the car was very low, so if you see the photos, it looks like a little bit strange too compared to the other cars. The BT55 is probably my favorite car so I've done my best, but got some problems with the rf2 conversion and the wheels' position not allowed me a perfect work, so indeed the rear suspensions are not so good as it should be. For the Mclaren, there were two versions for the rear wing, low for fast track and the higher one, I choose the lower one, I don't know if in the future I'll do another update and change that

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%