Resource icon

Cars Rfactor mod F1 1986 HE 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello
I do not see any change for the whistling of the turbo with the version 2.0 I still hear nothing? would there be a sound to increase in a .sfx file?

Markosamo updated Rfactor mod F1 1986 HE with a new update entry:

gear ratios & turbo sounds update

Sorry, the last and complete version contains an error : due to a bad manipulation, the file "Formula 1 1986" was in a wrong place. If you have downloaded the mod 2.01 and got problems installing it, no need to download again, just go to "GameData" , you will find the file (Formula 1 1986), just place it on "Vehicles", which is on gamedata too.

*gear ratios & turbo sounds update
*fixed 4th gear bug with basic settings

please delete older version before installing the completed mod

Read the rest of this update entry...

It'is possible to create the Ekstrom F1, i am ready for. The base is a Spirit 1985 F1 or the Lola, Paul Cherry the technic director of the team had purchased the 2 chassis of Carl Haas, but Cecilia Ekstrom and George Paulin had refused the transaction and the price of 200 000$ for the cars and Hart motor and a help.

It'is possible to create the Ekstrom F1, i am ready for. The base is a Spirit 1985 F1 or the Lola, Paul Cherry the technic director of the team had purchased the 2 chassis of Carl Haas, but Cecilia Ekstrom and George Paulin had refused the transaction and the price of 200 000$ for the cars and Hart motor and a help.
thanks, It's doable but this car was only a concept and never raced/built. Not sure to have an interest on it

L'Ekstrom Story est étrange, l'écurie a eu 3 rendez-vous en F3000 avec un conflit avec le pilote américain Eric Lang et de nombreux sponsors. L'équipage n'est pas payé by le mari Ekström. La voiture est un concept avec beaucoup sous le designer Prozac, Dave Kelly, Wiet Huitkuiper, Ricardo Divala et Paul Cherry, l'un des mécaniciens est le frère de George Paulin. Et le personnel étranger n'est pas rémunéré et pas de visa de travail en Suisse. Et la dernière tentative pour sauver le projet avec l'achat du châssis Haas et de l'ancien matériel vendu et l'aide de Mauro Baldi est un échec. C'est l'histoire la plus étrange d'une véritable équipe de F1 comme US F1 et Bravo F1.

Last edited:
Hello, can't identify why you don't see the pictures, maybe because the forum hosting it is down. This link should be good, plus the link for the 1986 mod include last modifications (for brabham & mclaren rear wings) : https://www.racingfr.net/wbb/index.php?thread/4011-rfactor-mod-f1-1986-1987-he-le-versions/
the dowload link don't work becouse the file is not available. You can pass me the file in another way ?
I need it becouse I have the same problem with the skin of the cars

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.5%