Resource icon

Cars Rfactor mod F1 1986 HE 2.01

No permission to download

ME9Swe

I know, he thinks he's quick, but he's not
Jun 23, 2017

Isn't it a bit too low in game than real life?

Markosamo

25RPM
Jun 5, 2018
It is easily doable, but there was high and low version for rear wing, and I've choosen the lower one, as you can see here, this one is a bit under the rollbar :

Later I'll do a last version with more alternate options,I'll see if I 'll add that

D

Deleted member 503495

Thank you for this, I must try it later. However isn't it better to pursue permission from Rippin' Corpse's GP4 work? It's of higher quality.

Markosamo

25RPM
Jun 5, 2018
Thank you for this, I must try it later. However isn't it better to pursue permission from Rippin' Corpse's GP4 work? It's of higher quality.
Hello, thanks but I don't know GP4 works...these mods are based upon rf2 models (mainly by ChiefWiggum, with his kind permission)

MrLonguinha

25RPM
Dec 3, 2017
I do not know if other friends see some problems in some cars. 1986 McLaren rear wing is too low. Rear wing of the Brabham 1986 very high and rear suspension is very raised in relation to the ground.

Markosamo

25RPM
Jun 5, 2018
I do not know if other friends see some problems in some cars. 1986 McLaren rear wing is too low. Rear wing of the Brabham 1986 very high and rear suspension is very raised in relation to the ground.
Hello, thanks for the comment. For the brabham, I don't know because the car was very low, so if you see the photos, it looks like a little bit strange too compared to the other cars. The BT55 is probably my favorite car so I've done my best, but got some problems with the rf2 conversion and the wheels' position not allowed me a perfect work, so indeed the rear suspensions are not so good as it should be. For the Mclaren, there were two versions for the rear wing, low for fast track and the higher one, I choose the lower one, I don't know if in the future I'll do another update and change that

Reactions: MrLonguinha

pavlinio

1RPM
Sep 29, 2009
I would like to see the pictures and tell me if you know why this is happening or what I can do to make it. Thank you in advance. Paul

pavlinio

1RPM
Sep 29, 2009
I would like to see the pictures and tell me if you know why this is happening or what I can do to make it. Thank you in advance. Paul
GRAB_081.JPG

Markosamo

25RPM
Jun 5, 2018
Apr 27, 2015
Is possible a conversion of this mod to AMS?
With a raw convesion using rfactortools the wheel rims blur does not work correctly.

Markosamo

25RPM
Jun 5, 2018