Resource icon

Cars Rfactor mod F1 1985 by Endor Team 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello
after having turned a bit on the mod 85 I find that it is the most for this season in terms of graphics, on the other hand it is a pity that we do not hear the whistling of the turbo which was typical of the 80s .. .. is this normal?

Hello
after having turned a bit on the mod 85 I find that it is the most for this season in terms of graphics, on the other hand it is a pity that we do not hear the whistling of the turbo which was typical of the 80s .. .. is this normal?

Hello, I've just updated the 1986 mod v2.0, if you download it, cockpits sounds have been modified with slight turbo whistle, as the sounds file for 1986 is the same as 1985, you will automatically have the same difference in the 85 mod

@Marksamo i love this mod! However, i would like to know what's improved in your rendition of the 1985 F1 season comapred to the 1985 mod made by Valiante way back in 2010.
hello, thanks ! tyres set up are different, the cars have more grip and a bit easier to drive if I remember well the other one. Engine sounds are different in general, carbody models, helmets, driversuit, car reflection and liveries are different, except ferrari & RAM (but re worked). I think we have used some engine, but re worked too, especially the turbos. Same thing for physics (if I remember well, in valiante mod, Ferrari/Mclaren was a bit weak and Renault too strong) . The base was not valiante but we used some elements.
And just for fun we added the 3rd Renault, Hesnault with the little camera onboard

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years