rfactor help forum

well i've just bought rfactor and managed to get my xbox wheel to work with it.

however, i need to learn more about the e game and modding. had a number of problems tbh such as when i downloaded the fone2009 mod, put the vehicles in the rfactor vehicle folder and then it says there's a problem with one of the files.

I WONDER IF PEOPLE COULD SUGGEST A HELP FORUM FOR NEWBIES. I DON'T REALLY WANNA WASTE THE GAME BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START.

:frown:

I dont know of any other forums really apart from here but as I type no grip forums spring to mind, just search for nogrip, but try here first, whats the exact problem with the files ?

ty mate.
i got the fsone2009 version working now - i installed a folder which didn't work. however, when i added the sub folder it worked. strange.

i've also figured that the graphics depend on the mods - the enb graphics mod didn't really do much to improve them. they're half decent. what i need to do now is find a league i'd ultimately like to join (maybe a f1 type rather than touring cars etc) and download the same mod - and get practising. any suggestions?

ty mate. funnily enough, i came across this earlier and downloaded the simsyncpro - the download file has transformed the game for me - the graphics, the cars. not doing too bad with the handling as i play f1 2011 on xbox but the setups are far more detailed. going to practise for a week or so and then join up if i improve.

ta very much!

p.s. how do you guys do those amazing highlights vids? replays only last 180 seconds in the game?!

p.s. how do you guys do those amazing highlights vids? replays only last 180 seconds in the game?!

You can set the game to record a replay (believe it is set to do that by default) and when you have finished the race and gone back to the main menu, you can go to the replay fridge and load up the replay which contains the whole race. Jari Vinnari then does some fancy tricks with capturing it and putting it in a video editing program to add all the bells and whistles.

You can set the game to record a replay (believe it is set to do that by default) and when you have finished the race and gone back to the main menu, you can go to the replay fridge and load up the replay which contains the whole race. Jari Vinnari then does some fancy tricks with capturing it and putting it in a video editing program to add all the bells and whistles.

ty once again. and a very professional job it is too! great stuff

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back