rFactor Formula E Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
rdfe-jpg.94062

Using the Formula E 2014-15 mod by WCP Series on rFactor will be the first Electric simulated racing series on Race Department.

The season consists of 11 RDe-Prix's (Pronounced Ar-Dee-Pree) at 10 different circuits across 5 different continents.

Calendar
Test Race - Knockhill 2011​
  1. Surfers Paradise RDe-Prix - Surfers Paradise Long
  2. AdelaideTRDe-Prix -aAdelaide Clipsall500
  3. São Paulo RDe-Prixh-eSão Paulo Indy
  4. MonterreyiRDe-Prix - Fundidora Parkm
  5. LongrBeach RDe-Prix - LongiBeachn2007g
  6. Marrakech RDe-Prix- Marrakech Street Circuit
  7. Pau RDe-Prix - Pau
  8. Nuremberg RDe-Prix - Norisring 2009
  9. Novi Sad RDe-Prix - Mišeluk Long
  10. Birmingham RDe-Prix 1 - Birmingham Superprix
  11. Birmingham RDe-Prix 2 - Birmingham Superprix
Each race will have a 1 hour qualifying session (only the results will be posted) and a 45 minute race following. No pitstops to change cars or recharge are required.

Teams and Liveries
Each team is made up of 2 drivers. Both cars must have the same livery, the only differences allowed are names on the car, numbers and helmets. There is no limit to the number of teams that can race, but I do expect new people joining mid-way through a season to fill in any empty seats before starting a new team. It is advised that you find a team mate as there are going to be no AI drivers.

There are a few rules when it comes to liveries.
No Oil or Fuel companies can be affiliated with your teams. This means you can't be called "Mobil 1...", or have "Shell" logos on your cars for example.
Only one Alcohol company is allowed on your car. 1 is OK, but no more.
No cigarette, e-cig or drug companies can be affiliated with your teams. No matter what you try. You can do a "McLaren West" inspired livery for example, but the actual logos are forbidden.
Each car must have a the word "RENAULT" on it, the "Michelin" logo and the "JULIUS BÄR" logo on the nose cone. They can be anywhere on the car, but must be visible.
Numbers template.
The first car (number) must have red numbers. The second car (number) must have black numbers.

Templates

https://www.mediafire.com/?0pw8hihp3axbye4
Instructions: Here
Rims and helmets should also be completed.

Current FE team Skins
https://www.mediafire.com/?dmad0pgu9k11rgu

Numbers
Each team has to have consecutive whole numbers. They can be any numbers in the range 2-99. Obviously, you can't choose numbers which have already been selected. These must be added with the template above.

Upgrades
You will be able to upgrade 4 aspects of your driver.
Aggression: This makes your driver more aggressive. The higher the value, the more likely they are to overtake, block and generally try to keep a position. However, be wary, as your driver may be involved in more incidents.
Composure: As this value increases, mistakes decrease in intensity and seriousness. However, it doesn't stop other numpties ruining your race!
Speed: The higher the number, the lower the variation from the normal racing line the driver will take.
Min Racing Skill: A higher value means that slow laps are closer to good laps.

Prices

Aggression: 1 (£25) - Price to buy 1 point (£25)
Composure: 0.5 (£25) - Price to buy 1 point (£50)
Speed: 0.2 (£25) - Price to buy 1 point (£125)
Min Racing Skill: 0.25 (£25) - Price to buy 1 point (£100)

All buys must be in multiples of £25.
Aggression points may be sold to be spent on other attributes. You can earn £100 by removing 5 Aggression points. You can only sell Aggression in multiples of £100. They must be purchased before any other money is spent from your bank, and the value of you bank money must not exceed £400 after purchases.

Starting Money: £500

Points: 1 point for pole. 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 for the top 10 finishers.

Sponsors and prize money

Sponsor A: Pole Position - £500
Sponsor B: Qualify on the Front Row - £400
Sponsor C: Qualify in the top 8 - £300
Sponsor D: Win a race - £500
Sponsor E: Finish on the Podium - £400
Sponsor F: Finish in the top 8 - £300
Sponsor G: Finish the race - £150
Sponsor H: Retire from the race - £150

Choose 1 sponsor. You will be able to change it once in the season free of charge.

Pole Position: £100
1st Place: £500
2nd Place: £450
3rd Place: £400
4th Place: £350
5th Place: £300
6th Place: £250
7th Place: £200
8th Place: £150
9th Place: £100
10th Place: £50
The rest: £25

FanBoost
Each driver will be awarded 2 FanBoost tokens. Each token allows you to have a FanBoost bonus of 2 speed. This only applies to the races they are awarded them, as it is removed before future upgrades. They can be used in any championship race, but only one can be used at once.

Championships
Birm2champ.jpg

Last edited:
Teams and Drivers
Birm2racebyrace.jpg
Birm2values.jpg

Entering a team?
Team Name:
2 Team Colours:
Team Numbers:
Team Drivers (Can be added later):

Driving?
Driver Name:
Nationality:
Team (Can be chosen at a later date):
Sponsor (Can be chosen at a later date):

Unattached Drivers
None

Last edited:
Team Name: (Sponsor TBA) Nissan
2 Team Colours: II
Team Numbers: 1 for me ;) oldwolf TBA
Team Drivers (Can be added later): mystaaRS and @oldwolf
1 cannot be chosen. The numbers must be consecutive too, so Oldy would hav eot be 0 or 2 on that situation.

@Jimlaad43 am I allowed to have my number as √-1?
If you can find a whole number that is exactly 1 away from i. :roflmao:
Sadly I'd prefer whole numbers between 2 and 99. I even ripped myself away from pi for this.

what happened to engine development?
Season 2 of RDFE. I want to start afresh with rFactor. Engine Powertrain development will happen from season 2 onwards.
2 Team Colours: Orange and Black
Team Numbers: 22 and TBA
Team Drivers (Can be added later): Andy Graham and TBA

Driver Name: Andy Graham
Nationality: GBR
Team: Tiger Tech Motorsports
Sponsor: Super B Lithium Batteries
Does that mean sponsor B?

Ben's away next week, mind if I reserve 5 and 6 for OMR? No idea if that's what Ben want, but MRT would have gotten those numbers.

Numbers
Each team has to have consecutive whole numbers. They can be any numbers in the range 2-99. Obviously, you can't choose numbers which have already been selected. These must not be added anywhere on your livery, I will do all the numbers.
so basicly you're not allowing pi? You want pi in other series, and you're not allowing us to have pi in your series? This is bullcrap. I want pi.

Team Name: Red Bull e-Racing (with their obvious colors)
Number: pi (no, I am not joking. I want to be a troll :x3: )
Drivers: meself and the Flying Finn

so basicly you're not allowing pi? You want pi in other series, and you're not allowing us to have pi in your series? This is bullcrap. I want pi.

Team Name: Red Bull e-Racing
Number: pi (no, I am not joking. I want to be a troll :x3: )
Drivers: meself and the Flying Finn
You're lucky I'm letting you choose numbers at all. I've always made sure people have numbers in championship order. I choose Pi because I hate the system of drivers picking their own numbers. I have come to a compromise, so you'll have to come to one too. Consecutive whole numbers between 2 and 99 please.

Also, colours please

oh, didn't have a clue you are racing too. Why did you take away the pi?

Can I have 0? If not then 99
You can have 98 and 99, absolutely fine. Having zero would mean you'd need -1 or 1. I am not having negative numbers, and 1 is taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 361 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%