rFactor - F1 1993 Preview shots

F1-S-R released some screenshots of their upcoming F1 1993 mod for rFactor.
Including the FW15C and the Ferrari F93A.

72997688.jpg

f12jb.jpg

f13u.jpg

f14l.jpg

f15tb.jpg

f16rh.jpg

• Bert Van Waes

With all these new and fabulous looking mods for RF i'm really tempted like others to finaly buy it... This looks stunning and brings you wright in the beginning of a legend...

looking superb, but when do we find the time to play all those great rfactor mods ...
I don't make policy in the rF world, so take this as a punter rather than staff remark, but I would have thought that running a historic f1 season (using 79's 88's these etc.) against the real ones on a Sunday might work - the Evo F1 mod will be heavily subscribed, and this would be a viable alternative for people who liked their F1 a bit less...computerised.

It gives this one a few months to get finished as well.

This was the time I started watching F1, so I'm looking forward to this. It would be good to run a historic series with the historic circuits too...Imola, Kyalami come to mind.

I don't make policy in the rF world, so take this as a punter rather than staff remark, but I would have thought that running a historic f1 season (using 79's 88's these etc.) against the real ones on a Sunday might work - the Evo F1 mod will be heavily subscribed, and this would be a viable alternative for people who liked their F1 a bit less...computerised.

It gives this one a few months to get finished as well.

Agree with this :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing