rFactor doesn't launch after installing Enduracers Endurance Series mod

Yesterday I bought rFactor (Steam version) and played it about half an hour and it worked well, but I wanted to install mods. Today I downloaded the Endurance Series SP3 mod by EnduRacers, and after installing it, the game doesn't launch when I click "Play" on steam or when I open the rFactor.exe file, it just shows the Endurance Series intro image and then it disappears:
Captura de pantalla (120).png

rFactor appears in the Task Manager for some seconds but when the image disappears, the game closes. I installed the mod in the rFactor main folder. I haven't installed any other mod.

Did I do something wrong or is there any problem?

What I'd do Luis is go ahead and install the F1, then reinstall the SP3. That way if any files get changed, you're good to go if you reinstall the SP3. Also, just as an aside, I'd install a generic rF1 install and then copy/paste it over to an external, and then when you need to make a new install, just copy/paste it to your hard drive. It's much easier in rFactor to install each mod to a new install. That way you don't have to worry about files getting overwritten or mixed up. You can also share tracks between different installs. PM me if you need some help with that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 381 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.0%