rFactor Central problem

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tony SSS, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Tony SSS

Tony SSS

Ratings:
    +6
    I have a strange problem regarding rFactor Central (an rFactor website I used to visit all the time many years ago), where once paid for its Pro Membership to download all of the tracks there (since a handful of them have dead external links), I cannot seem to remove it at all strangely, since when I go to the profile page, I get an error message saying "Element ACK is undefined in PPRETURN", yet somehow it still strangely seems to detract the monthly cost of it from my credit card, what the heck? XD

Not to mention that the whole site is nowadays pretty much abandoned and a little bit weird too, with some spam content in the forums and comments of mods strangely too. I really hope that someone there is still alive and would solve that problem asap or perhaps some of you instead if you would know how to cancel that subscription completely, thx.

2. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +74
    If you cant do it through the forum, then contact the credit card company and get them to put a stop on it, easy enough to do.

3. Tony SSS

Tony SSS

Ratings:
    +6
    Well I got a MasterCard one, do I have to do that on their official website perhaps?

4. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +74
    If that is the credit card its being paid from. Might be best to call and explain and then they can cancel/block it for future payments.

5. Tony SSS

Tony SSS

Ratings:
    +6
    So I have to call them instead of contacting them through web?

6. robt100

robt100
    Premium

Ratings:
    +74
    To be honest I've never done it myself before, and don't have a mastercard. Contact the Card company in which way you feel is best, ive just only ever heard of it being done over the phone.

7. Tony SSS

Tony SSS

Ratings:
    +6
    I see, I'll first find a way to contact them through here, but if not, then I'll find their number to call them and explain that problem, thanks a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.