rFactor Central problem

I have a strange problem regarding rFactor Central (an rFactor website I used to visit all the time many years ago), where once paid for its Pro Membership to download all of the tracks there (since a handful of them have dead external links), I cannot seem to remove it at all strangely, since when I go to the profile page, I get an error message saying "Element ACK is undefined in PPRETURN", yet somehow it still strangely seems to detract the monthly cost of it from my credit card, what the heck? XD

Not to mention that the whole site is nowadays pretty much abandoned and a little bit weird too, with some spam content in the forums and comments of mods strangely too. I really hope that someone there is still alive and would solve that problem asap or perhaps some of you instead if you would know how to cancel that subscription completely, thx.

To be honest I've never done it myself before, and don't have a mastercard. Contact the Card company in which way you feel is best, ive just only ever heard of it being done over the phone.

To be honest I've never done it myself before, and don't have a mastercard. Contact the Card company in which way you feel is best, ive just only ever heard of it being done over the phone.
I see, I'll first find a way to contact them through here, but if not, then I'll find their number to call them and explain that problem, thanks a lot.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back