rFactor Camera Mods?

Hey Guys.

So I was working on the new Race Edit for the WS Round 3 and I thought about some camera tools. Is there, like a free camera type thing. So I can position the camera where I want as opposed to pre defined by the track itself (this could actually be something normally in game but in too retarded to see ;P)

Also, is there a mod that makes it run better, I mean seriously, I just recorded a full playthrough of Tomb Raider maxed out (except the silly hair) and BioShock Infinite for my channel. Why does it sometimes run a little choppy on rFactor XD.

Thanks for the help.
Lewis.

yes there is free view either from the cockpit or car cameras and freeview track cameras different buttons to use my config has the following U Button is to operate free move button in cockpit and car cameras and the End Button to free move the track camera and finally use the mouse to move the camera in general

yes there is free view either from the cockpit or car cameras and freeview track cameras different buttons to use my config has the following U Button is to operate free move button in cockpit and car cameras and the End Button to free move the track camera and finally use the mouse to move the camera in general

Is that like to essentially free roam as opposed to a "free look". What I'm looking for is essentially a camera that you can take control of and fly really high, or really low, as I want to do some low shots for the WS China video. Things like that.

Is that like to essentially free roam as opposed to a "free look". What I'm looking for is essentially a camera that you can take control of and fly really high, or really low, as I want to do some low shots for the WS China video. Things like that.
yes but the movement using free roam from cockpit is much more difficult as the directions is fixed unlike going foreward its most likely to go north south east or west depending on the track position and turning of the car

From what I gather the Free Move is pretty shitty to use, as the controls are inversed and the view might get angled. I always use the track cameras, even though zooming takes forever.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%